UK
Release date: January 16, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

E4B7C1A1-D108-4F87-B061-E3733761A39B.png

Possible artworks

HDN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, okay. Ever so slightly different to the the other WWA rear then... looks like no rear titles though.. from WB. I'm shocked.

BlackAdam-steelbook.jpg

If by "titles" you mean credits, then I wouldn't get your hopes up... chances are they'll be there on the actual product.
I did mean credits yes lol they're rather absent from the image you posted though? Unless that isn't an actual screengrab of a promo shot? Plausible they could be there, but just be black... ideal, as barely visible.

I did mean credits yes lol they're rather absent from the image you posted though? Unless that isn't an actual screengrab of a promo shot? Plausible they could be there, but just be black... ideal, as barely visible.
It was covered in watermarks (you can still see part of them over the lightning bolt) which I quickly/badly removed. Even the original "promo shot" I saw of the US steel (the one you posted a couple posts up) didn't show any credits on the back either, yet there they are on the official mock-up (n)

It was covered in watermarks (you can still see part of them over the lightning bolt) which I quickly/badly removed. Even the original "promo shot" I saw of the US steel (the one you posted a couple posts up) didn't show any credits on the back either, yet there they are on the official mock-up (n)
Ohh right, okay I'm with you. I did notice the watermarks, but didn't expect them to have removed the credits. They may be there then, in silver or perhaps even yellow :vomit:

Found this link on another site. RaroFilm Studios

Anybody familiar with them? Looks like they have a boxset edition with both WWA steelbooks with slips and other stuff.

They also have the separate individual slips with a steelbook as well.

Never heard of them but it looks like they have had some similar releases in the past.

Anybody familiar with them? Looks like they have a boxset edition with both WWA steelbooks with slips and other stuff.

Never heard of them but it looks like they have had some similar releases in the past.
Website gave me a headache

Reactions: Stygian

Bootlegs (like WCL :naughty:)

• Wow
Reactions: Stygian

Bootlegs (like WCL :naughty:)

Oh, 'bandito-aferisto' then. Still cool looking, and if they're actually releasing them on time, then they're less of a 'bootleggers', than CineMuseum 'ponzies'.
Like Elvis and The Devil's Advocate were supposed to come out in November - did they? Haven't seen anyone actually receive them. Afraid to give them money...