E4B7C1A1-D108-4F87-B061-E3733761A39B.png

Possible artworks

HDN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UK Unboxing

Spot Gloss on the title

BBFC age ratings are removable stickers

Not my video

I did a live stream with him on Saturday lol.

Ill get my video recorded soon but I have a meeting for my daughter atm. The back is spot glossed too. I actually think it looks really nice in the hand. The matte finish is really nice.

Reactions: paulboland
happy days. :) perfectly solid steelbook for an ok popcorn movie, with a few steelbook niggles. obviously any WEAs should beat this when they arrive, but this will do for now.

first things first - this should have been gloss, IMO. :facepalm: it's not horrendous streaky matt, but it misses so much without that gloss coat. also my photo device is misbehaving, so excuse the occasional potato effects. :meh:

for those in need, here are the j-card details:

i do actually like the stark, single character artwork. :thumbs: the ratings logos are removeable stickers, there's spot gloss on the logo - which is not embossed - which makes it pop when you tilt, and there is also a nice spot effect on the chest bolt which for the life of me i can't capture properly. imagine what that would have looke like 'bossed on a gloss background! :drool: and i got some free under the cellophane micro scratches on the front, too, which was a nice gift. :pain: anyway... shots of all that under the spoiler:

the back is, as said above, just the bolt, with again some spot-ish effects to bring it out in the light:

the inside artwork is fine, shame about the no-artwork discs:

all in all, fine/average, which seems somehow appropriate.
Fire Burn GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Last edited:
happy days. :) perfectly solid steelbook for an ok popcorn movie, with a few steelbook niggles. obviously any WEAs should beat this when they arrive, but this will do for now.

first things first - this should have been gloss, IMO. :facepalm: it's not horrendous streaky matt, but it misses so much without that gloss coat. also my photo device is misbehaving, so excuse the occasional potato effects. :meh:

for those in need, here are the j-card details:

i do actually like the stark, single character artwork. :thumbs: the ratings logos are removeable stickers, there's spot gloss on the logo - which is not embossed - which makes it pop when you tilt, and there is also a nice spot effect on the chest bolt which for the life of me i can't capture properly. imagine what that would have looke like 'bossed on a gloss background! :drool: and i got some free under the cellophane micro scratches on the front, too, which was a nice gift. :pain: anyway... shots of all that under the spoiler:

the back is, as said above, just the bolt, with again some spot-ish effects to bring it out in the light:

the inside artwork is fine, shame about the no-artwork discs:

all in all, fine/average, which seems somehow appropriate.
Fire Burn GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
It's not streaky in the slightest. Its6a super clean matte, I think adam should also be spot glossed though.

It's not streaky in the slightest. Its6a super clean matte, I think adam should also be spot glossed though.
indeed, sorry, to be clearer, that should have said 'it's not horrendous streaky matt;' appreciate it could have read like 'it's not horrendous streaky matt.' :confused:

indeed, sorry, to be clearer, that should have said 'it's not horrendous streaky matt;' appreciate it could have read like 'it's not horrendous streaky matt.' :confused:
Its all cool. I do really like the finish on this though. Like the finish on Bullet Train. Like yeah it's matte, but a really nice clean matte.

Am I right zavvi never had a steelbook of thi, I placed an ordered for the stellboo from zavvi been away 3 weeks and I open packaging to find a standard 4K edition. I could have sworn I was buying it from zavvi as steel.
searching I can’t seem find a steel from zavvi in al the years I have collected steels from zavvi I have never made an error and ordered a standard 4K.
so annoying this $55 down the drain I have already purchased a steel of it from austral which I yet to collect and thought I grab the uk one as different lol different alright it’s not even a steelbook.

Am I right zavvi never had a steelbook of thi, I placed an ordered for the stellboo from zavvi been away 3 weeks and I open packaging to find a standard 4K edition. I could have sworn I was buying it from zavvi as steel.
searching I can’t seem find a steel from zavvi in al the years I have collected steels from zavvi I have never made an error and ordered a standard 4K.
so annoying this $55 down the drain I have already purchased a steel of it from austral which I yet to collect and thought I grab the uk one as different lol different alright it’s not even a steelbook.
Correct. There was never a steelbook being sold through Zavvi. HMV tend to get exclusive rights for DC steelbooks in the UK.

Correct. There was never a steelbook being sold through Zavvi. HMV tend to get exclusive rights for DC steelbooks in the UK.
Thanks big mistake on my part ordered this thinking it was a steel I was buying how I never noticed is weird, I could not care less for the $55 4K standard edition wish I had noticed this prior. I have to be more careful, but first time for me thinking this was a steel.

Thanks big mistake on my part ordered this thinking it was a steel I was buying how I never noticed is weird, I could not care less for the $55 4K standard edition wish I had noticed this prior. I have to be more careful, but first time for me thinking this was a steel.
Could you not just return it for a refund?