Black Adam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 56) [Hong Kong]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order January 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

BLAD_overall_box.jpg.5a996722ff171c936211bdcb0c86daa5.jpgBLAD_overall_FS.jpg.73f7fc22b849d0f04d2b196e4085925a.jpgBLAD_overall_DLS.jpg.3a2553c56b329eef564f145e3d1206ee.jpgBLAD_overall_LS.jpg.ae89643bf4d316b646e3a2b5cb2c1827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall the film was pretty sh!t but it had decent action and the Rock didn’t actually say too much which worked well for me.

I’m only buying to keep the Manta/ DC collection going. At least the editions look okay

Reactions: Billy Talent
I hope Manta will focus on releasing more cult films like Taxi Driver, Scarface, Dazed and Confused, Apocalypse Now, The warriors, American Psycho, Memento, Mulholland Drive etc.
Don't know if they have the rights but it would be awesome if they did, thought manta announced Scarface, is that project abandoned?
100% this. Enough with the Marvel and DC movies. You might as well release as many as possible before Disney, Amazon, and Apple buy up all the studios.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I hope Manta will focus on releasing more cult films like Taxi Driver, Scarface, Dazed and Confused, Apocalypse Now, The warriors, American Psycho, Memento, Mulholland Drive etc.
Don't know if they have the rights but it would be awesome if they did, thought manta announced Scarface, is that project abandoned?

In one of their updates last year they announced Kill Bill 1 + 2 and Pulp Fiction. I'd expect an update to what they're releasing soon.

That came out nowhere, and really fast release too! Just in time to cancel my French preorder lol great additions across the board, but DL is the winner for me.

Toying with direct for this one. Matrix was painfully easy, which annoyed me having gone in via GB. How quickly did SS sell out direct, does anyone remember?