Mondo Black Friday 2016: Online Flat File Sale

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
BF_Poster_1024x1024.jpg

It's that time of year again! We've sorted through our poster archive to prepare for our 2nd Annual Black Friday Online Flat File Sale. Starting at 10AM CST on Friday (11/25), posters fans will have the opportunity to purchase from a selection of over 500 different sold-out prints (at original cost) by artists like Aaron Horkey, Tyler Stout, Olly Moss, Daniel Danger, Ken Taylor, Martin Ansin, and many more.

With just a few of each poster available, you'll want to be there when the Black Friday countdown clock hits zero.

NOTE: To prepare for Black Friday, our site will be shutting down this Wednesday (11/23) until the Flat File Sale begins. Be sure to get in any pre-Thanksgiving purchases today or tomorrow!

What is a Flat File Sale?

Flat file sales provide an opportunity for fans to purchase sold-out posters from the Mondo archive at original cost. The tradition began at our gallery in Austin, Texas where we opened up our poster flat file to local fans in between gallery exhibits.

How many different posters will be available?

We’ll have over 500 different posters available dating back to 2010.

What time will the Black Friday Sale begin?

Our Black Friday sale will go live on the site at 10AM Central Time.

Will all the posters go up at once or will more be added throughout the day?

When the countdown clock hits zero at 10AM CST, all posters featured in the sale will go live on the site.

How many of each poster will you have for sale?

Some posters we’ll only have a single print available, others will have a few.

How many posters am I able to purchase?

There's no limit on the number of posters you can purchase, but you are unable to buy multiple of the same print.

What kind of condition are the posters in?

Posters are in mint or near mint condition. Please purchase with the understanding that some of these posters have a couple years worth of normal wear to them.

Does adding a poster to my cart guarantee purchase?

No. Adding posters to your cart does not guarantee purchase. Once an item is in your cart, you must continue to “checkout” to secure it for the allotted time.

Will I receive my poster before the holidays?

Due to the number of posters available in the sale, unfortunately we can’t guarantee that your order will be fulfilled before the New Year. We’ll try our best to fulfill as many orders as possible before the holidays.

If I complete separate orders during the sale, can I combine posters into a single shipping?

Unfortunately, no. In order to get orders shipped out as quickly as possible, we are unable to accommodate combination requests.

Do you ship internationally?

Yes!

I dared to hope.

Oh well, on to Mondo Facebook page to look at all the comments blaming mondo for not getting a extra rare poster.

It is annoying when it doesn't say sold out on the page and then in checkout it says sold out but that's life.

Hope someone got something.

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Some may find this hard to believe but I genuinely found this flat file sale underwhelming. Sure there were a few gems, but I scrolled through page after page and wasn't tempted to go for anything.

Even though I didn't score on last year's, I found it to have way more stuff I actually wanted.

Looks like some on here managed to score some sweet posters.

God so much salt elsewhere though.

I like the fact that you get a chance at least to score a previously sold out poster.

Glad I got the Dark Knight, but what I was going for was my neighbor totoro from Moss.. wansn't fast enough ! Now only one year to wait to get another try ^^

I grabbed (panic purchased) the Nightmare On Elm Street Gary Pullin print. I do dig that print but it's not at the top top of my list. If anyone was able to get The Beyond, The Burning, or either Drive....would be into trades. Or in general, I could trade this nightmare print.

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N
I was at the after-work party, drinking and trying to buy Stout Drive or Reservoir Dogs on my smartphone.
Yeah, that didn't work, but I just got home and scored my long time ISO from posterandtoys! yaay!!

Had a look through earlier at what I totally missed - the Brazil & American Werewolf in London prints that are at the top of the wanted list both were available. Saw a few prints I'd never seen before too, the Magnini Back to the Future 2 is a great one.

Reactions: digitalbabe