luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (link TBA)

Terms on how to qualify are under the spoiler below:
BLACK HAWK DOWN (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK)

FAC #70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD

This product is not intended for sale classic. It is econceived as a bonus for FAC collectors, who own the collection of at least 35 pieces FAC SteelBook editions from FAC # 1 to FAC # 69. Each individual FAC release counts as one piece, Hardboxes and Maniacs Collector Boxes are calculated for 2 pieces. A Collector who qualifies, he will be able to purchase the collector's edition bonus FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY.

Other conditions and additional information:

So that the collector got the opportunity to purchase this FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition, it is necessary to sent photos of the FAC collection to the email below until June 30, 2017.
Each image must contain the name of the collector and date of the photo. One photo captures the entire collection together. Another photos capture holograms on the bottom flap. Each hologram must be legible (sample photos below).

Photos are only for FA team, which will assess whether a collectors is entitled to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition or not. Any further publication of these photos is only possible with the consent of the author. Photo collections please kindly send to

[email protected]

GB NOT OPENED ONLY CLOSED GB WAITING PICTURES

Additional notes:

This action is voluntary.
In order to reach the opportunity to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD you do not have to own all previously released FAC series from 1 - 69. You may own 35 pieces SteelBook FAC (numbered or unnumbered) or more.
Individual editions do not have to be consecutive.
In the event that the limitations of this series does not cover all applicants, we will decide by the order of received e-mails with photographs.
In case you are applying also FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY and send the footage according to set parameters for the FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY, you do not have to send photos.

BS--BHD-vizualizace-tagged-1920.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.13.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.07 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan said on facebook they might be able to get BHD (Black Hawk Down) as a FAC release but nothing 100% yet
Be cool if they can get approval

This was his post in a reply will these be FAC in regards to Underworld Bloddy Wars and the other announced steelbooks
BW or re not because there is connected with this commitment to creating a fac even on other parts. And even though I know that these series have their fan base, I couldn't get support for them across fac collector s' spectrum. But I'm thinking about bhd and bad boys. There but will depend what to Ridley Scott and Michael Bay and their colleagues. Both of us already know approval, but it is often erratic.

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
BW or re not because there is connected with this commitment to creating a fac even on other parts. And even though I know that these series have their fan base, I couldn't get support for them across fac collector s' spectrum.
What does that mean? Is he saying they put it out there already and got negative feedback back from FAC collectors so they're not going to try for them?

When was this done? How come we didn't have any input?

What does that mean? Is he saying they put it out there already and got negative feedback back from FAC collectors so they're not going to try for them?

When was this done? How come we didn't have any input?
He meant could not get support from the film studios for Underworld and Resident Evil series of films for FAC as in all of them
He knows there is a large fan base for both series of films but can't get them all as that is what Fac collectors would like it's the film studio he's talking about in terms of getting approval

Last edited:
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

FAC # 70 will be another milestone of rewards.

LOYALTY REWARD will be able to buy all those who will have the most collected FAC editions and send us a photo(s) or video. Planned limitation is 501 copies.

LOYALTY GIFT is for those who have in their collection all FAC editions that we have yet released and prove it with sent photos or video. Planned limitation is 101 pieces.

More info is coming soon.
FA Team

green.jpg yellow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks good but he whole having to have all is a bit much lol. I don't have aasb could I get the loyalty gift of the guy who has his for sale in eBay. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
Excited to see what the reward is... but does anyone who isn't connected to Film Arena in some way actually own all FACs? I honestly can't imagine that even 5 people do, let alone 501. I'd love to be proven wrong though and see photos of any complete FA collections! :D

Reactions: K.i.T
So if I read this correct, you get it for free it you own all of the FAC releases (max of 101). Whatever is left, totaling 501 copies, is then up for sale to people who have most of them.

Excited to see what the reward is... but does anyone who isn't connected to Film Arena in some way actually own all FACs? I honestly can't imagine that even 5 people do, let alone 501. I'd love to proven wrong though and see photos of any complete FA collections! :D
I've seen a guy in a Facebook group who had them all, sold them all and then changed his mind again and re-aquired them all. It was a while ago and there weren't quite as many, though.

I wonder what FAC #1000 will be. If they keep this up they'll be there in ten years max.