Purchase links:
Saturn DE
Media Markt
Price: € 26,99
Group buy: hosted by merowinger

01.png

02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered this alongside Hotel Transylvania 2, paid the invoice over a week ago, tried messaging Manuel, but have had no correspondence at all. I'm used to Filmarena GBs where we get info from K, but is this the norm not to hear anything from Manuel? Cheers guys.

• Informative
Reactions: luke98
I've just sent another message as I have been away, but back on Friday, so would have liked to have watched them over Easter bank holiday here in the UK. Hope to get them sent soon. Don't think I'll be going in on any other German group buys.

Anyone know if we'll get a UK steelbook of this film? Seems a lot of countries are getting a steel of this movie, but not the UK (yet). Hoping Zavvi or HMV will release one....

Hello Collectors! What do you think about Black Mass? I believe it was one of the best examples of magnificent talent of Johnny Depp. I loved his transformation for this role and how he played this character. Just before pandemic I got a chance to meet Johnny on Minamata premiere and got his autograph on this lovely edition of Black Mass. He signed it twice, as he was disturbed by the bodyguards and overlooked that he had done it just a second ago. I thought it is great chance to do new unboxing video and add footage how Johnny signs a copy and sees my hidden camera. Check it out at 4:34 (!!!), closer to the end of the video . This premium steelbook release is made by Czech company FilmArena with WWA steelbook. Full slip with spot glosses is perfect, using one of the best art for the movie, the same goes with lenticular magnet that merges two posters into one flip flop effect. There is not much 3D effect on the lenticular, but still it’s a nice touch. Not a big fan of the steel itself, it’s just bit too lazy for me but overall package is brilliant.

Subscribe, share and have a lovely unboxing experience #movieshelter.

Photo unboxing you may find here: Black Mass - Full Slip Limited SteelBook Edition - FilmArena Collection signed by Johnny Depp [Blu-ray] [Czech]