Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: CZK 1099 (E1) - CZK 1199 (E2)
Note: Purchase E1 + E2 = Free Hardbox
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2

FB_IMG_1574897853055.jpg FB_IMG_1574897858384.jpg FB_IMG_1574897861315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
I can’t justify spending on those WWA steelbooks after owning the Blufans one. The E1 front slip artwork works so much better on the WEA Steelbook.

Character cards from both edition together included in the Blufans Single Lenticular
If I’m not mistaken.

In order for this to work well in my opinion this should have been released before the Blufans edition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raz316
I’m pretty much getting it for the Lenti magnet. I already have the Blufans and WeET WEAs but the slips (and the WeET steelbook) have mostly been disappointing.

I’ve been looking into making a custom XL slip for Spider-Man Homecoming so it can match the Spider-Verse and Far From Home XLs, and I might have to Frankenstein my own Black Panther XL slip too. Literally the only Marvel movies I want premium editions of.

Reactions: DMD4k
Fair play this is hands down the best Disney (so not including Homecoming) MCU release FA have done. I'm really quite tempted by it but I will pass simply due to already owning all 4 Blufans and all 4 Weet editions already. Really nice release though

Almost pulled the trigger on both editions but the shipping cost was like buying another copy of the one of them. I don't really need them badly enough to justify dropping over 1000 CZK on shipping :dizzy:

I can't really justify the shipping cost if you only buy one or two items... unless you buy a lot more to save on/even out the shipping. How do you all do it?

Dang I missed this release. I thought E2 was a non-lenticular full slip. Anyone have a copy of E2 that they want to unload?