Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 28, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1577451348017.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Defenitly a depture from the 4k wave we've grown used to using the movie poster for the artwork. I wonder if this will be a US exclusive or if zavvi will get it further down the line. I like the spine. Also wonder if any others will be released in the states along with this. Maybe guardians vol 2 and Thor Ragnarok? The states do like to pump several releases out on the same day

I wonder if they couldn’t. Blufans used the official movie poster for their WEA steelbook so I have been wondering if they would release it to match the most recent 4k wave with the borders. I want it to match honestly. They look great together but mix them in with original releases that are all random designs and I don’t like it.

I wonder if they couldn’t. Blufans used the official movie poster for their WEA steelbook so I have been wondering if they would release it to match the most recent 4k wave with the borders. I want it to match honestly. They look great together but mix them in with original releases that are all random designs and I don’t like it.
I'm right there with you. Even the spine isn't a block colour like the previous 4k wave releases. Even if they couldn't use the official movie poster there were still other posters they could use I.e. international posters ect. I like it but I don't. It looks a bit too fan arty for me.

Reactions: Ephoenix
looks similar to the blufans full slip.

@Dazzler_31117

I was thinking it’s similar too but I brought a photo up and it literally is the blufans fullslip only they messed with the background colors and more saturation I think. I’ve seen it up for sale on eBay and had no interest. I may finally get the 1/4 slip steelbook next year since it looks like BBY is not going to do a poster w/border release.
1C130D0A-32C9-4F42-B3A4-EEBE7006F97F.jpeg

I agree, it is kinda odd if they started a wave with a certain design only to break it midway.

Reactions: gaeljet
Another thing I've noticed. The disc art is the same as the infinity saga boxset so guessing they are just repackaging those discs now rather then giving us a bit disc art like previous 4ks

Reactions: djjez83
Love that Imax poster front - as if done by Drew Struzan taking a break from his "Star Wars" work ...
1574469141856.png

... but that spine will surely take some getting used to.

Also nice change of pace to have more cast on the steelbook front this time around.

Well, didn’t think they’d go back and re-release BP just to match with the wave... now they did that, you guys think they’d re-release Avengers 1-4, GOTG, Ant-Man and the Wasp and even Captain Marvel?

Last edited: