Black Panther (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 7, 2018
Purchase links: Novamedia - KimchiDVD - YesAsia (Pre-order on May 24 at 2 PM Korea time) - Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$51.99 (Kimchi) - $52.99 (Nova) - $64.99 (YesAsia)

33139983_1670676189668899_7380549377145700352_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to wake up for this one. Didn't see the Yesasia link until now. Looks like it's gone.

Oh well, my own fault!

forgot about this - for $51 andall 3 formats I'd have jumped on this

ah well, guess am going to waiting and gunning for one of the many lenti-steelbooks that will no doubt be released

I have a bad feeling about the future of Novamedia / Kimchidvd exclusive Disney releases...

Coco, Star Wars VIII, Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther....

Still no announcements in sight :confused:
The end is near[/SPOI
I have a bad feeling about the future of Novamedia / Kimchidvd exclusive Disney releases...

Coco, Star Wars VIII, Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther....

Still no announcements in sight :confused:
The end is near

I’ve got all KimchiDVD’s Disney and Pixar exclusives bar The Good Dinosaur. I would say that’s the end of them, which is a real pity. The FNC/Disney releases have been nice (I’ve got Coco and The Last Jedi) but they are not quite up to Kimchidvd standards. I just hope Tony keeps pumping out other exclusives.

Google Tranlate:
"※ Mission / logo change notice ※

Good morning.
Our mission has been changed as follows on May 18th.

(Before change)
(After change) SM Life Design Group

As a result, since the release in July,
Our logo also changes as follows.

I will continue to look for good works and good packages in the future.
We look forward to your attention and love.

Thank you.
SM Life Design Group"

I prefer their old logo. :p

I’ve got all KimchiDVD’s Disney and Pixar exclusives bar The Good Dinosaur. I would say that’s the end of them, which is a real pity. The FNC/Disney releases have been nice (I’ve got Coco and The Last Jedi) but they are not quite up to Kimchidvd standards. I just hope Tony keeps pumping out other exclusives.

I miss Kimchi's good lentislip.:(

For those that still want this, Jay (WDPung) has several copies in stock on the bay. He had 6, but 3 have gone in one day.:ohno: