Black Panther + Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: March 17, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC
Price: €44.99

Coffret-Black-Panther-et-Black-Panther-Wakanda-Forever-Edition-Collector-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbo...jpgCoffret-Black-Panther-et-Black-Panther-Wakanda-Forever-Edition-Collector-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbo...jpg

I'm trying to order to usa
That's strange, just tried, and it lets me order to US, and I'm in freaking Russia!
Like others said, all that's left is to press a button to pay (added about €13 for shipping, but subtracted tax, so it's less than 50 shipped).

Screenshot_20230112-105851_Chrome.jpg

That's strange, just tried, and it lets me order to US, and I'm in freaking Russia!
Like others said, all that's left is to press a button to pay (added about €13 for shipping, but subtracted tax, so it's less than 50 shipped).

View attachment 547830
Very my friend csr from fnac said mybeits because on my first order was cancel due to not accepting my payment and they think I already ordered the same item

Very my friend csr from fnac said mybeits because on my first order was cancel due to not accepting my payment and they think I already ordered the same item
Unfortunate. You may find the 1 per person limit is lifted once it's on sale. Alternatively, open a new account and pay via paypal to be sure.

When I saw the pictures I was like man why did I ordered this but from the beginning I like the artwork , now that it arrived in hand it’s not too bad, I know the regular editions are a better finished but I despised the artwork so this will do til a premium it’s announced!