Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: March 2, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon DE Wakanda Artwork - Talokan Artwork
Price: €33.78 (Wakanda) - €34.99 (Talokan)

81hUfiWz3sL._SL1500_.jpg 91kkRHbDXgL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still surprised disney are selling 2 steel variants upon initial release, they've never done that for the mcu before now. I'll be going for the nemor one, it's the better of the two imo.

Oh so they are legit. Thought it was odd seeing 2 announced earlier on a first release for the same MCU film. I prefer the Namor edition tbh. So if UK gets it I’ll go for that for my MCU WWA collection

Proper rare. Only one I can think of is the Ultron release with the vision variant on the back

Oh so they are legit. Thought it was odd seeing 2 announced earlier on a first release for the same MCU film. I prefer the Namor edition tbh. So if UK gets it I’ll go for that for my MCU WWA collection

Proper rare. Only one I can think of is the Ultron release with the vision variant on the back
Ikr, odd. I thought the info was wrong when someone said about it yesterday. I'll be going for the namor edition too.

Colorrrrful.
Monsters Inc Animation GIF by Disney Pixar

Don't know what Nemor is, but the left one looks good, although there's some green snot coming outta its nose.

What do the back of the steelbooks look like?

Been waiting on this steel announcement but confused as its very stylistic
We don't know yet, need to wait for a zavvi or bestbuy listing to see full mockup. Yes, it is an odd choice for mcu. They've used poster artwork for all of phase 4 thus far, until now anyway..

Reactions: JRodDirector

UK will be getting both SteelBooks

Reactions: samdavies