Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: March 2, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon DE Wakanda Artwork - Talokan Artwork
Price: €33.78 (Wakanda) - €34.99 (Talokan)

81hUfiWz3sL._SL1500_.jpg 91kkRHbDXgL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I thought that ****** artwork design was a Sony thing....
Guess it was the other way around then.

These steelbooks are representing my mood...
vomit GIF

... just god damn awful :eggonface: I bet the spines don't line up either making a bad product worse in hand.

They literally did it with Age of Ultron upon initial release.
Not really.. it was just another variant. It's the same steelbook, but with a different character shot switched out on the back. Front, spine and interior (i believe) all the same. Plus it was only in the states. These are two entirely different steelbook designs, which has not been done before, hence my surprise.

Not really.. it was just another variant. It's the same steelbook, but with a different character shot switched out on the back. Front, spine and interior (i believe) all the same. Plus it was only in the states. These are two entirely different steelbook designs, which has not been done before, hence my surprise.
True, but as someone mentioned previously in the US Bestbuy did 2 exclusive Black Panther 1 steelbooks but they dropped at different release times

True, but as someone mentioned previously in the US Bestbuy did 2 exclusive Black Panther 1 steelbooks but they dropped at different release times
Yeah they did do that random arty one later on didn't they. Zavvi had the lenti as well, so a 2nd later on isn't exactly unusual. It's the 2 upon initial release that surprised me.