Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: February 15, 2023
Purchase links: Wakanda Art - Talokan Art - Collectors Edition (Pre-order on January 10, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £33.99 (Standard SteelBooks) - £49.99 (Collectors Edition)

09F8C6E1-CCB1-4EA8-8186-FC1B9A8F18BD.jpeg
DD7299AE-E7BF-452E-B1A1-7A6484887CE2.jpeg
5E83AD26-2222-4B44-BC7A-072508FFFC47.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they have just learned from the recent hate from all the UK ones being matte?
Would be nice, although fully expecting Ant-Man And The Wasp : Quantumania to be absolutely dreadful just to keep our expectations back in check after actually getting a decent product for a change..!

Would be nice, although fully expecting Ant-Man And The Wasp : Quantumania to be absolutely dreadful just to keep our expectations back in check after actually getting a decent product for a change..!
Early reports are saying its the best mcu movie since endgame. If it performs well maybe they will do it justice. Although no way home did well and the zavvi steelbook was matte. So I don't ******* know lol.

Got nothing to do with it. Look at black widow and Shang chi compared to love and thunder, Eternals and multiverse of madness (spidey is a different studio for distribution). And all of them to this.

It’s all random. There’s no thought into it. Just utter f**king random carelessness for the RoW Disney steels. We’ve moaned for 10 years. It hasn’t changed this year

Both my namor steel and collectors edition arrived today. Steel is lovely. Collectors edition slip is slightly better than previous, due to the less obnoxious banner. Still has hard printed bbfc's and jcard, but I only bought it for the booklet tbf, so I'm content.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Both my namor steel and collectors edition arrived today. Steel is lovely. Collectors edition slip is slightly better than previous, due to the less obnoxious banner. Still has hard printed bbfc's and jcard, but I only bought it for the booklet tbf, so I'm content.
What’s on the back of the slip? Image like dr Strange or text/ info like love and thunder?

What’s on the back of the slip? Image like dr Strange or text/ info like love and thunder?
Hard printed jcard again like love and thunder, unfortunately.

I couldn't deal with only having decent slips for half of phase 4, so I've had customs made for these last 3 MCU films. Paired with glossy steels, plus the zavvi booklet and cards, makes for a nice combo. They'll have to do until there's actual premiums.

20221118_162547.jpg20221118_162627.jpg

Darn it, missed out on the Namor one, was really hoping it would get back in stock but missed it -_-

Yeh same checked all last night never came back in stock, so im guessing it must have been in the morning around 9/10 am,
9am it went back in stock. That’s when I got the email anyway

The worst part is I added it on my wishlist on Zavvi.nl but the listing there had disappeared- it was only available on Zavvi.co.uk - so I didn’t get any email either.