Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: February 15, 2023
Purchase links: Wakanda Art - Talokan Art - Collectors Edition (Pre-order on January 10, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £33.99 (Standard SteelBooks) - £49.99 (Collectors Edition)

09F8C6E1-CCB1-4EA8-8186-FC1B9A8F18BD.jpeg
DD7299AE-E7BF-452E-B1A1-7A6484887CE2.jpeg
5E83AD26-2222-4B44-BC7A-072508FFFC47.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're charging £50 for that? The slipbox is completely hideous.
It's alright from the front, but they definitely shouldn't be using it as a 'j-card', that's ridiculous.
I bought it anyway, because of the booklet, as I'm not planning on getting this movie in any other edition.

Reactions: samdavies
Is there any difference between the Zavvi edition and the Italian Namor edition? As that’s still in stock and significantly cheaper…

I just noticed that the French regular steelbook on Fnac includes the 72 page booklet for the same, or lower price! So no slip or couple of cards, and probably nowhere to put that booklet, but you can have it for the same money as just the steel here in UK.
Didn't find a thread for it.

I just noticed that the French regular steelbook on Fnac includes the 72 page booklet for the same, or lower price! So no slip or couple of cards, and probably nowhere to put that booklet, but you can have it for the same money as just the steel here in UK.
Didn't find a thread for it.
The drawback of that of course being that it's all in french lol