Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.40 star(s) Rating: 3.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Ryan Coogler

Cast: Lupita Nyong'o, Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett

Release: 2022-11-11

Plot: The sequel to Black Panther (2018).

View attachment 363822
Source: SlashFilm
Even though everyone had already assumed Black Panther 2 was going to happen, this is the first time Kevin Feige has officially confirmed it. Entertainment Weekly asked him about plans for the Black Panther sequel, and he stayed vague, but confirmed they know where they’re going:

“Nothing specific to reveal, other than to say we absolutely will do that. One of the favorite pastimes at Marvel Studios is sitting around on a Part One and talking and dreaming about what we would do in a Part Two. There have been plenty of those conversations as we were putting together the first Black Panther. We have ideas and a pretty solid direction on where we want to head with the second one.”

@bloodsnake007
Surprise-not.gif

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
Not a bad trailer.
Still worried about how it will turn out without Chadwick but it looks promising

One of the best Marvel Trailers ever IMO. I honestly got teary-eyed.

BP isn't even one of my top MCU films but this looks freakin amazing to me. I Can't wait to see it.
I love that they are not revealing who takes over as BP yet.
I love the look of Namor. He looks awesome.
and I love that you can really feel they are paying tribute to Chadwick. The emotion on screen is real.

This movie is going to be huge.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I wish by now they'd of announced how they're addressing Boseman not being around. I'm feeling really anxious about that so much so I can't look forward to the film or know what to think about the trailer

Being such a real issue I wouldn't class it as a spoiler just letting us to know what narrative the film is going to take

One of the best Marvel Trailers ever IMO. I honestly got teary-eyed.

BP isn't even one of my top MCU films but this looks freakin amazing to me. I Can't wait to see it.
I love that they are not revealing who takes over as BP yet.
I love the look of Namor. He looks awesome.
and I love that you can really feel they are paying tribute to Chadwick. The emotion on screen is real.

This movie is going to be huge.

Agreed on all counts, specially the tribute.

Noticed the IRONHEART shot?

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database