Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.40 star(s) Rating: 3.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Ryan Coogler

Cast: Lupita Nyong'o, Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett

Release: 2022-11-11

Plot: The sequel to Black Panther (2018).

black_panther_wakanda_forever_ver21.jpeg

Just got back from watching it. Enjoyed it but it felt weird without Chadwick and the absence of a black panther for quite some time

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Saw it last night and I actually liked it better then the first Black Panther.
It's actually kind of odd to saying this, but the passing of Chadwick actually made this movie at lot more interesting and emotional than it would have been if he hadn't.
Would be crazy in a different timeline to have seen what the original script was like for this. But I thought this turned out really well. It's not perfect but still one of the better Phase 4 projects for me.

It's actually kind of odd to saying this, but the passing of Chadwick actually made this movie at lot more interesting and emotional than it would have been if he hadn't.
Would be crazy in a different timeline to have seen what the original script was like for this. But I thought this turned out really well. It's not perfect but still one of the better Phase 4 projects for me.

It's quite simply the worst Marvel film made, lip service to black fans! Who'll say it's the next Gone with the Wind. Clunky script, no new effects. and Chadwick was really really missed! For 10 to 15 year olds, their target audience, this is just bad! They will hate it, its 3 sloooow hours. This film is just plain bad, and thankfully real critics aren't too afraid say so this time

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
More I think about it the more I enjoyed it. Only part I find kinda lame is how they dealt with how he died (Right at the start) but the second the funeral starts it was great. It’s a real strong film with a lot of heart and quite a ballsy move to make a 3 hour film and not really have a black panther and to handle that element very well. I applaud them for that.
Namor was excellent

It's quite simply the worst Marvel film made, lip service to black fans! Who'll say it's the next Gone with the Wind. Clunky script, no new effects. and Chadwick was really really missed! For 10 to 15 year olds, their target audience, this is just bad! They will hate it, its 3 sloooow hours. This film is just plain bad, and thankfully real critics aren't too afraid say so this time
My problem is i have no inkling to see this as I thought the first one like most Marvel movies recently have been so awful.......

Reactions: leelee17