Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.40 star(s) Rating: 3.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Ryan Coogler

Cast: Lupita Nyong'o, Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett

Release: 2022-11-11

Plot: The sequel to Black Panther (2018).

black_panther_wakanda_forever_ver29.jpeg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
First movie after Avengers Endgame that i think is definitely above all other Marvel shi*s released after AE. One of the rare cases where sequel doesn't dissapoint.
Too bad audio falls on COMPLETE level. Movie experience would be so much more but man did they fu*k it up on that line.
Then again it's no surprise - what can ppl expect for some time now from big Mooze. :BS:

Reactions: Noodles
No one could've convinced me that I'd enjoy this... I pretty much fell asleep both times I watched BP1, and literally the only thing I liked about it was T'Challa, so obviously with him gone, I was expecting BP2 to be quite the slog. However, I don't think I could've been any more wrong! I thought it was brilliant, and the way they handled Chadwick's passing was really touching and respectful. Really enjoyed the villain too, which is something Marvel seem to be getting better at lately. I'm actually really excited for BP3 now :D

First movie after Avengers Endgame that i think is definitely above all other Marvel shi*s released after AE. One of the rare cases where sequel doesn't dissapoint.
Too bad audio falls on COMPLETE level. Movie experience would be so much more but man did they fu*k it up on that line.
Then again it's no surprise - what can ppl expect for some time now from big Mooze. :BS:
You weren't kidding about the audio... I turned my volume up to max and still struggled to hear some parts, so had to then switch on subtitles.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
No one could've convinced me that I'd enjoy this... I pretty much fell asleep both times I watched BP1, and literally the only thing I liked about it was T'Challa, so obviously with him gone, I was expecting BP2 to be quite the slog. However, I don't think I could've been any more wrong! I thought it was brilliant, and the way they handled Chadwick's passing was really touching and respectful. Really enjoyed the villain too, which is something Marvel seem to be getting better at lately. I'm actually really excited for BP3 now :D

Yeah that tribute from him on the beginning and then ending. He deserved that! :)