Black Rain (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

51iUos-7lxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003UERB46/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this a while back, nice steel. The artwork looks good, i'm not sure but i believe its off the original poster?

This Steel does look good. I saw it last week at Media Markt/ Saturn in Germany, but it was more expensive than it is on Amazon.de. I didn't buy it, but just saying, it does look good and is in stock in Germany if you want to buy it in person.

Does anybody happen to know if Paramount made region free blu-rays back in 2010?
Or if this disc is region free?

So I just sorta kinda accidently ordered a supposedly "very good" copy of this steelbook off ebay for EUR 26.16 after using the 15% off PICKSOON code available today.

There wasn't an actual photo of the steelbook, just the same image used in the OP above.

This is the first time I have purchased a used steelbook but it was the cheapest option between ebay and amazon.de

We'll see how it goes.

Good luck, hope condition is on the ++side of 'very good'. That price on Amazon...ouch!

There is a used one on amazon that I tried to buy first but they don't ship to Canada.

So on ebay I put the used one for sale there in my cart. The price came up in Euros so I was trying to find what the cost was in Canadian but I ordered by mistake. I see from Paypal that I paid $41.36 Canadian and that includes shipping. I probably would have ordered it anyway. Shipping was only 2.99 Euros which is really low so I wonder if it may arrive in something similar to an A1 mailer.

Of course if it arrives damaged I'll just get a refund.

No worries.

• Thanks
Reactions: thedefector
So I just sorta kinda accidently ordered a supposedly "very good" copy of this steelbook off ebay for EUR 26.16 after using the 15% off PICKSOON code available today.

There wasn't an actual photo of the steelbook, just the same image used in the OP above.

This is the first time I have purchased a used steelbook but it was the cheapest option between ebay and amazon.de

We'll see how it goes.

I hope it was not Medimops auction I have seen the other day
I got some really awful looking Steelbooks from them that were supposed to be very good..
And if you have just ordered the one it will be sent in a bubble envelope
*Fingers crossed* I'm wrong here

I hope it was not Medimops auction I have seen the other day
I got some really awful looking Steelbooks from them that were supposed to be very good..
And if you have just ordered the one it will be sent in a bubble envelope
*Fingers crossed* I'm wrong here

Nope. You're not wrong. I know the odds of getting a decent steelbook aren't good.
But like I said if it isn't "very good" then I will get a refund.

And then take another look at Amazon.de.

Nope. You're not wrong. I know the odds of getting a decent steelbook aren't good.
But like I said if it isn't "very good" then I will get a refund.

And then take another look at Amazon.de.

I have actually ordered the Black Rain Steelbook from them not too long ago
Had to send it back because it looked awful... now that they have it back I hope they don't send you the same one

I have actually ordered the Black Rain Steelbook from them not too long ago
Had to send it back because it looked awful... now that they have it back I hope they don't send you the same one

LOL I guarantee it will be the same one. That's how retailers work.