Black Widow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 22, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on October 8, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1633574908536975.jpg

Last edited:
Kimchi sold out. Nova have 17 left. WeET also have stock. No idea how many though, limited to one per order.

EDIT WeET sold out.

Last edited:
We all know weet will release something far better so not sure why people are ordering this, apart from sm life completists.

@crib79

I mean we don’t necessarily know that. There’s also no Ant-man and the Wasp release from weet yet and that one is out since quite a while.

When I tried to order with Weet I could only choose EMS Premium as shipping which costs $90USD.. - has anyone have the same?
I ordered with Nova in the end

I've stopped buying every Marvel movie 'just because', but strangely my 'holes' are the same - Wasped Ant, Strange Doc and now this Widow, which I just didn't like.
It's technically from a new, 4th phase, but it's set back some time... I can hardly differentiate all these sky beams and floating bases or cities, with faceless disposable CGI armies.
I'd probably buy the other aforementioned two, just to complete, whatever it is I'm completing. :wacky:

Copy secured from a group buy outside of HDN. :)
GBs elsewhere lol
Oh, el Duderinos, I'd like to know, where that elsewhere is! Just in case, you know, they have something interesting there later.

I secured my copy from YesAsia bc I never paid customs from them (dunno why), even tho I'm not such a big fan of SM full slips, they're OK...