Black Widow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 22, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on October 8, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1633574908536975.jpg

Last edited:
thinking about getting one that is being offered on the dutch market , the seller is asking € 65,

is it too much for a price ? when I look at the price and would be it from china including import duties it would be approximately the same amount
That's absolutely reasonable. That price can surely be considered cost. That's unfortunately just the time we are in right now. No more cheap k-paket shipping to Europe (at least not to Austria), customs will inspect everything nowadays, nothing slides through.

That's absolutely reasonable. That price can surely be considered cost. That's unfortunately just the time we are in right now. No more cheap k-paket shipping to Europe (at least not to Austria), customs will inspect everything nowadays, nothing slides through.
Don't they mark it like "gift - media - €11" or something? What's to inspect?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lenny Nero

Oh boy if it would still be that easy. Nowadays they will contact you anytime if the declared value seems implausible to them. Then they charge you storage fees (24€), because they had to contact you. Then they charge customs delivery fees (from 5€ upwards, depending on how valuable the package is). Then they charge you VAT, which is 20% in my case, and if the package is more valuable than 150€ they will also charge customs on top.

@Lenny Nero

Oh boy if it would still be that easy. Nowadays they will contact you anytime if the declared value seems implausible to them. Then they charge you storage fees (24€), because they had to contact you. Then they charge customs delivery fees (from 5€ upwards, depending on how valuable the package is). Then they charge you VAT, which is 20% in my case, and if the package is more valuable than 150€ they will also charge customs on top.
Why even bother collecting??

Then they charge you storage fees (24€), because they had to contact you.
That's harsh! Over here customs only charge you "Einlagerungsgebühr" after a certain amount of time. This practice, however, is no longer in effect for most of the people, because the packages go directly to the post offices where you have to pay the import taxes and "Auslagegebühr". Only if you are a "Selbstverzoller" you might come in contact with storage fees (after x days); the post office will just return the package to the sender if you don't make it in time (I think they keep international packages for seven days if I'm not mistaken).

Reactions: Patr0n
@CleverLoginName

Yea, I got extremely surprised too when I've experienced that for the 1st time. I basically have to pray that sellers/retailers declare everything 100% correctly, so that customs in austria don't have to contact me. Once they have to contact me that automatically means I have to pay the 24€ storage fees, which is crazy.

@StifflersDad

I love the "game" too much. There's also kind of a workaround, but unfortunately not directly from retailers.

• Wow
Reactions: CleverLoginName
@CleverLoginName

Yea, I got extremely surprised too when I've experienced that for the 1st time. I basically have to pray that sellers/retailers declare everything 100% correctly, so that customs in austria don't have to contact me. Once they have to contact me that automatically means I have to pay the 24€ storage fees, which is crazy.

@StifflersDad

I love the "game" too much. There's also kind of a workaround, but unfortunately not directly from retailers.
You must be the only customer asking Asian premium retailers to declare stuff full value:confused:

@StifflersDad

Yea, I suppose that's true lol. Surely wasn't like that before all these new EU customs regulations happened. After that happened the austrian customs office thought it would be a good idea to introduce these imaginary storage fees.

The biggest scam of it all is paying VAT on shipping fees too, at least here in Italy.
For example, 50€ goods' cost + 25€ shipping fee = paying VAT on 75€. Hecking stupid.

Reactions: Lenny Nero