Black Widow (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-002) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 15, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 1 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Black-Widow_overall_OC_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_FS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_LS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_DLS_v2_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn PO same day as Nova JW, brutal
This at 1pm then JW at 2pm. So annoying
I'll go for one of the 2 lenti's but not really a fan of any of them. Shame there's no 1/4 slip like there was for Dr Strange as that would have done me
Or a comic book slip like with strange. That was a pointless side slip now lol. I bet that’s at complete random. Thor love and thunder will get one

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
Hmmm. Will be out of the SL or FS for me but the back of the SL is as boring as the back of the steel and why is the DL the same as the steel?

Manta are being far too ruthless with pre orders this year and I personally don’t like it. This is their 12th pre order alone for just this year. There’s probably 6-8 more releases planned for pre order before the year ends too which is mental imo
would prefer the back of the sl on the back of the steelbook. the avengers logo is so pointless here!

Reactions: milky
Release only two weeks after pre-order, regardless wether you‘ll get this or not that‘s pretty cool.
I‘m sure it‘s because there are no discs and it makes everything easier, the earlier release of Doctor Strange is an indication of that as well.
And maybe Manta just got more efficient generally so would be cool to see future main line releases to have a shorter period between pre-order and release date

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Release only two weeks after pre-order, regardless wether you‘ll get this or not that‘s pretty cool.
I‘m sure it‘s because there are no discs and it makes everything easier, the earlier release of Doctor Strange is an indication of that as well.
And maybe Manta just got more efficient generally so would be cool to see future main line releases to have a shorter period between pre-order and release date
Or maybe the release date is just a mistake?

First pass for me for a premium MCU
Was interested in DL but like everyone else, kind of disappointed by the choice of artwork.. i mean there wasn't anything else available?
Hoping a better result with blufans eventually

Going with the single lenti since I already have the USA steelbook with the white...
Considering I have the nice SM Life edition and 4K steel from Best Buy, I think the single lenti is the least redundant choice for any Manta edition. I'm certain Blufans will have a better one click. IMO, the full slip looks the best, but it's roughly the same as the WWA steel.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Considering I have the nice SM Life edition and 4K steel from Best Buy, I think the single lenti is the least redundant choice for any Manta edition. I'm certain Blufans will have a better one click. IMO, the full slip looks the best, but it's roughly the same as the WWA steel.
A blufans edition is planned ?

Hmmm. Will be out of the SL or FS for me but the back of the SL is as boring as the back of the steel and why is the DL the same as the steel?

Manta are being far too ruthless with pre orders this year and I personally don’t like it. This is their 12th pre order alone for just this year. There’s probably 6-8 more releases planned for pre order before the year ends too which is mental imo
Remember when John wouldn't release a new preorder until the the previous title had started shipping? In contrast, I think I had 5 or 6 unfulfilled orders queued up at one point this year. I don't mind seeing more Manta releases (I've got at least one of every release), but rapid-firing superhero films--discless or not--seems like a good way to burn out your customer base.

Though I suppose I could just as easily stop whining and stick to the standard Manta Exclusive releases. :troll:

Reactions: Flloydo
BLACK WIDOW MCP002 GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Black Widow will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Group Buy will be live. Once it's sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at CollectonG store or other sources.

Quantity is super limited.

blackwidow.png

Order Limits

1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (FS,LS,DLS).

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

Add to cart and add HDN ID in the field shown below

539592-73fae948c67f66a16251d5a6d376829e.png

FS for me. However, I'm not happy that a booklet is not included. I can't watch the movie because no discs are included. With a booklet I could at least look at the photos.:naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: MM3