BlacKkKlansman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #008) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu - Zavvi
Price: £42.99 (EverythingBlu) - £34.99 (Zavvi)

1080_blupick_2_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Money's a bit tight at the moment, so I'm dragging my purchase a bit. I have subscribed to EB's newsletter, so chances are I will notice it myself, but I wouldn't mind a tag when the usual "only xx% left" message gets out. Thanks in advance.

Yep covid shipping prices dont help matters with buying these i was not sure about Gattaca edition and past on the Shaun of dead one.
But ended up grabbing Gattaca and BlacKkKlansman which saves on shipping.
Not sure if this was a good idea as my last delivery the get out shipping box had a huge hole in it luckly everything inside was ok.
I take they use a bigger box and sturdy to send in as cant see two of these with posters etc fitting in standard box they use.
I wish they do more special edituons like the mummy ones few years back.
And maybe the ones they take out now pick better titles.
It be nice if they did there own steelbooks lol but i suppose them prices would be much higher.
I do look forward to invisable man, the steelbook is nothing special but nice slip hopefully.

Bank Holiday on Monday so I really can't see my order being fulfilled within the 7 day timescale...
This had a release date of May 24th and maybe I'm being unreasonable but shouldn't they be making more effort to ship items closer to or actually on the day of release?
Getting a bit disillusioned with Everythingblu, especially following the shockingly bad Invisible Man release

Anyone get a shipping notice for this? Nothing yet for me...Seem to remember on my last 2 orders got shipping email 4 or 5 days after official release date. Haven’t heard any chatter about a delay So hopefully it on track.
Released on th 24th and still not fulfilled by today, the 31st, even though they were supposedly working the Sunday and bank holiday...

Still no fulfillment confirmation after 8 days, although I did receive an email this evening stating the following,

Hello everyone,​

We are continuing to ship Blakkklansman, please allow extra time for your copy to arrive as sales have exceeded expectations along with a huge influx of orders for other product too. Here is a closer look of the slip​

Please hit the subscribe button, give us a like and remember to click the bell icon to receive notifications any time we post a video.​

Here's an idea,
Get our stuff out to us on time and don't give us crap releases such as The Invisible Man, then I might consider 'giving you a like'......

Sorry, was that a bit harsh?

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Things have gone a little quiet here regarding this release..
Anybody else received this yet? If so, opinions?
Great quality release, in my opinion, also the inclusion of a strut card was a pleasant surprise....