Hong Kong
Release date: December 1st, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Finish: Gloss w/ no 'bossing

7692AA0E-6AAB-488C-8837-4AA774020A3E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like anything from Best Buy lately has been meh.
I feel exact opposite. Recent truly exclusive releases were pretty stunning, and only for around $20 for 4K/BD/digital ( Ghost on the shell, Halloween, Evil Dead).

It's a strange generalization either way; it's been a mix, some SBs have been great - GiTS is fantastic and 300 based on the actual recent pics is going to be stunning (Halloween looks like it'll be pretty good as well and can't wait for titleless Total Recall and if you're a Rambo fan that box set looks fantastic) - and others are fine but not at that level like Blade and Invisible Man , some are pretty meh like V for Vendetta, 47 Ronin and BttF Trilogy and only a couple or so are pure **** like Cowboy Bebop. If I had to go one way, I'd agree with Maksym's assessment that there's way more stunning and good than meh and bad.

Are those red things that look like fireworks actually in a scene of the movie? If not, they look rather silly.
It's generic lazy shite that's nothing to do with the movie.

The front makes it look like it's a film about meteorites the way he's staring up at them!

To make it worse they used the exact same background design on the rear and only changed the main pic of Blade!

Can't beat the Japanese trilogy of steels. Even if they're not gloss, they are a good quality matte!

Reactions: Masta Norris