Release Date: July 27th, 2012
Note: No embossing and no inside art
produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

Actual pics:
first pics from Ares @bd.de
View attachment 13200
View attachment 13201

Original post:
Sorry folks, don't know what else to say...
Media Markt Germany currently seems to be addicted to steelbooks. I just read on German BD site, that Blade II and Blade Trinity are supposed to be released in August this year. There seems to be production delay though. Anyways the steelbooks should be orderable during next week on www.mediamarkt.de.

No artworks so far...just wait and see...

Attachments

• produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png
    produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 270
  • bladeiiiiihinten.jpg
    bladeiiiiihinten.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 258
  • bladeiiiiivorne.jpg
    bladeiiiiivorne.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think blade 2 and 3 have been cut in Germany just blade. So these should be full films correct. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks like it will have a wraparound card. Are MM finally making the transition away from printed backs?

That's deffo a wraparound card, it's exactly the same as the one from the faster Steelbook and sucker punch.

and those turned out to be printed backs or non-printed backs?

if those were non-printed back then these will be the same which is great. I think I might get these then and find a Canadian Blade 1 steel to pair with them and thats good enough for me.

JP steels are too much coin.

yeah i need a blade 1 aswell but the canadian version is region locked. were the big difference of the JPN blade is its a warner bros release ie region free. even though it is more coin may have to get it and it matches more with these two compared to the canadian release.

Edit: my bad artwork is the same as canada.

Last edited:
yeah i need a blade 1 aswell but the canadian version is region locked. were the big difference of the JPN blade is its a warner bros release ie region free. even though it is more coin may have to get it and it matches more with these two compared to the canadian release.

Edit: my bad artwork is the same as canada.

Not quite, the Canadian Blade has the title in silver compared with the japanese one which is in red, meaning the Canadian one should look better alongside this.

Japans Version is killing this Version ninjas go to ama:scat:zon japan and check there's out

I would agree if there was a red covered Blade Trinity release from JP but since there isn't IMO having one red cover, one white cover followed by a blue cover makes them a unique 3 coloured set if you get the DE releases to pair along with either the JP Blade 1 or CA Blade 1.

Im sure the JP releases will be the one's most people want and seek after there OOS but I think Im going for the DE versions since it actually looks like there not printed backs for once and there cheaper and for reasons I stated above.

Reactions: MK50