Blade Runner 2049 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #61) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes:
Total Print : 2,800 copies
Full slip 1,300 copies
Lenticular 1,500 copies

1513648533070808.jpg15136485974752234.jpg

Last edited:
Because, personally, I find the price of the item becomes too high due to postage costs, import and processing charges incurred by whoever provides the postal service, through no fault of whoever hosts the group guys, I hasten to add.
This is one I only decided to go for during the last few days so I'm a late comer to this edition.....

Had confirmation my copy is secured so very happy!!
£55.00 delivered to the UK is good enough for me!!

You would've paid roughly £43.50 plus shipping via my GB, so it would've been cheaper ;)

You would've paid roughly £43.50 plus shipping via my GB, so it would've been cheaper ;)

Damm late for this one as well !

In the unlikely event of anyone canceling a fullslip please let me know. . I seem to be out of sync with all the buys at the moment

i believe you’re going 4K like I’m, and it’s been pretty hard to collect steelbooks, no definitive edition that we’d get everything that we want, many times I need to just ignore all these releases and just bought amaray...
Actually someone here told me of Italy release.
It had UHD and bonus disc so have got it on order.

Reactions: goufcustom
that's HK steelbook, everything looks good to me love that cover art better than mondo one, love those 3 disc arts, can't wait to watch in 4K!

Last edited: