Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 7, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon IT - OOS
Price: €32.99
Note: Limited and numbered

91Om8UH0LkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know if there is a difference between this one and the one from Amazon Spain? It looks like the same art, but one says Universal Studios, other one says Sony. Thoughts?? :LOL:

This along with IT will be a pain as I want to view them first time on UHD with DV but LG are messing around!
So either I watch HDR10 for now and then once I got DV then re watch or wait! ha

This along with IT will be a pain as I want to view them first time on UHD with DV but LG are messing around!
So either I watch HDR10 for now and then once I got DV then re watch or wait! ha
I gather then you not got one of the 2017 LG Super UHD TVs or one of the 2017 OLED TV's as they have Dolby Vision or one of the select models from 2016 that has Dolby Vision

Last edited:
I gather then you not got one of the 2017 LG Super UHD TVs or one of the 2017 OLED TV's as they have Dolby Vision or one of the select models from 2016 that has Dolby Vision

I do have a LG OLED thats why I want to watch it in DV but the UHD player needs to be DV also and LGs is still not been updated. Huge issues on this as it was meant to be released last summer but still they keeping mouths shut. But its off topic so wont go into moan mode! haha

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Reactions: nekromantik
I pre ordered 2 copies of this back in December. Just received email from amazon, that the edition is very limited and they are cutting the amount to 1 per account.
So, if you are pre ordering this on ebay from sellers that claim to have a lot of them, beware that it might turn out bad for you.
Also it actually means that they might be numbered for real.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
Came today, cant see a number on it. Unless its somewhere behind the paper slips? Anyone opened theirs?
Most likely they just lied, nothing new. I’m really unhappy with this retailer now. Ordered 5 steels, 4 of them came damaged. Now they won’t provide a prepaid return label.

Just open yours, then you'll know.....
Am sure anyone asking the question i asked, is already aware that they can find the answer themselves by opening it. Unfortunately am one of those collectors that likes steels sealed. I had ordered 2, so i can open 1 but amazon cancelled all multiple orders.