Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook 4K UHD + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray

01-484056.jpg

02-484056.jpg 03-484056.jpg

01-484056 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
/
There's a limited edition 2CD Soundtrack out there? For the life of me i can't find anything.. any links?

Much appreciated.
@sgmido

https://bladerunner2049.shop.musictoday.com/store/

2 Limited Editions
Blade Runner 2049 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Limited Edition & Numbered 2-CD Sets
Only 2,049 copies of each edition exist!
2nd Edition Available Now

1St edition sold out

Y4BR01COMBO.jpg

2nd edition available

Y4BR02COMBO.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: neo
I own a couple of mondo steelbooks but I'm generally not a fan. They Are Too busy for me.
Hoping the artwork for the 2D/3D stays the same as it would look awesome with the right finish.

Last edited:
Just saw this in the theater and it was absolutely spectacular, visually and sonically breathtaking like only movies like interstellar or arrival are these days, can't wait for mondos design for this!

Does anybody have a gif of Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda saying "Disappointed!!!!!!"

You know, for when all of the steelbook art comes out for this movie?

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Does anybody have a gif of Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda saying "Disappointed!!!!!!"

You know, for when all of the steelbook art comes out for this movie?

I'm glad somebody acknowledged the marvelous Kevin Kline and his great line delivery in Wanda. Google mostly shows the Hercules meme, which in itself is disappointing.

0007b85a36d6face353f6fe8367513b9f84cc828.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Just saw this in the theater and it was absolutely spectacular, visually and sonically breathtaking like only movies like interstellar or arrival are these days, can't wait for mondos design for this!

Need to book a ticket to Imax then. Thanks for the review.

Just tried pre-ordering this online, but neither of my debit cards seemed to work ! just payment failures... oh well, Paypal it will have to be, even though I hate to pay upfront.

Really looking forward to this, but just a fyi, that dosy tw*t at WhatCulture on youtube went and spoiled a plot point early in their review (edited & re-uploaded now though), so **** you Ben. (even though it is addressed early in the film apparently)

Already pre-ordered the standard version at zavvi, so will have to decide which to stick with when the proper artwork is revealed.

Just tried pre-ordering this online, but neither of my debit cards seemed to work ! just payment failures... oh well, Paypal it will have to be, even though I hate to pay upfront.

Really looking forward to this, but just a fyi, that dosy tw*t at WhatCulture on youtube went and spoiled a plot point early in their review (edited & re-uploaded now though), so **** you Ben. (even though it is addressed early in the film apparently)

Already pre-ordered the standard version at zavvi, so will have to decide which to stick with when the proper artwork is revealed.

If you're talking about K, then yes its handled within the first 20 mins and shouldn't really hamper your enjoyment too much.

The reviews for this are mental.

It's exceedingly rare for any movie to receive such universal accolade.

This really is shaping up to be an event, and to own it on 4k and watch it at home, on oled, is what I dreamt the future to be.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Are HMV releases region locked?
HMV have nothing to do with Blu-ray region coding
They are only a retailer

Distribution of Blade Runner 2049 is with Sony outside USA/Canada
Details of region coding International not known yet but I expect will be region free

USA/Canada release of Blade Runner 2049 is from Warner that will be region free

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry