Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook 4K UHD + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray

01-484056.jpg

02-484056.jpg 03-484056.jpg

01-484056 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UK Theatrical and Blu Ray distributor is Sony Pictures, so there's a slightly higher chance of this including the 4k disc than if it was Warners UK putting it out.

Also the film itself is finished in a 4K DI, so it should look utterly superb.

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
UK Theatrical and Blu Ray distributor is Sony Pictures, so there's a slightly higher chance of this including the 4k disc than if it was Warners UK putting it out.

I would be surprised if there’s no 4K disc in it. If not, others (like Best Buy) will definitely have it.

Baby Driver didn't include a UHD disc, but here's hoping they will with this. The hype for Blade Runner on UHD was pretty big.

anyone else seen what @hmvinstagram have posted? a shot of two blank pieces of paper with the description "B26354".

I saw their post on IG the moment they posted it, yet I never clicked that it could be Blade Runner... I'm so disappointed in myself lol. No mention of an actual release from them though, so I won't get my hopes up just yet.

Would be cool to get a origami sheet Inside the steel like with heavy rain
That would be a pretty neat idea! I have a plastic replica of it somewhere.

What would be cool - is if it was embossed like my Heavy Rain Special Edition!
View attachment 337121

Btw - did you play through again and again to see every difference and every ending?!
Still one of my favourite ever slips to this day! I'm surprised we haven't seen that type of effect/finish replicated on a premium edition for a film yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flloydo
What would be cool - is if it was embossed like my Heavy Rain Special Edition!
View attachment 337121

Btw - did you play through again and again to see every difference and every ending?!

Oh I've never seen that editon. That's very cool

My plan was to play it different ways and kill characters off etc but I think I only played it twice in the end. Loved the game though

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Oh I've never seen that editon. That's very cool

My plan was to play it different ways and kill characters off etc but I think I only played it twice in the end. Loved the game though
I'm guessing there has to be a youtube video out there that shows all the different paths.
One bit on Heavy Rain that cracked me up:

That would be a pretty neat idea! I have a plastic replica of it somewhere.

Still one of my favourite ever slips to this day! I'm surprised we haven't seen that type of effect/finish replicated on a premium edition for a film yet.
Well, there have been some guys who made their own custom water drop finishes for the steelbooks!
(Someone on here did that for Shawshank...I forget who)

Last edited: