Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: February 5th , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £39.99

81r1P972TyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Got my set this morning from HMV, nice box and presentation, glasses look OK, luckily I can't see any issues with them, no damage I can see, the printing of 'BLADE RUNNER 2049' on the front of the glasses is a bit faded/not as white as the mock up pics, and not sure if the printing will survive a good scrubbing/cleaning, especially on repeat.

I'm not opening mine, it's staying sealed....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocelin
Got my set this morning from HMV, nice box and presentation, glasses look OK, luckily I can't see any issues with them, no damage I can see, the printing of 'BLADE RUNNER 2049' on the front is a bit faded/not as white as the mock up pics, and not sure if the printing will survive a good scrubbing/cleaning, especially on repeat.

I'm not opening mine, it's staying sealed....
It's not exactly sealed is it. The only thing sealed is the Blu-ray. The outer cardboard box wasn't shrink-wrapped or sealed in any way on my copy.

It's not exactly sealed is it. The only thing sealed is the Blu-ray. The outer cardboard box wasn't shrink-wrapped or sealed in any way on my copy.

I just got mine in and it is sealed in shrink wrap. So I don't know maybe yours was opened by someone or something.... Mine is the Amazon UK one.... Once I get all my glass sets in I will decide which I will be keeping closed and which I'll be opening.

I just got mine in and it is sealed in shrink wrap. So I don't know maybe yours was opened by someone or something.... Mine is the Amazon UK one.... Once I get all my glass sets in I will decide which I will be keeping closed and which I'll be opening.

im still waiting for mine to arrive, which copies did you ordered?

:angry::angry::angry:

Thank you for choosing to place your order with Zavvi.

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number .... has now been cancelled as Blade Runner 2049 - Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray with 2 Whiskey Glasses Set is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If you wish to make another purchase please see our latest offers and voucher codes here

Please note you may receive a system generated message informing you of the cancellation, please disregard this. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Kind Regards
Zavvi Customer Service Team

:angry::angry::angry:

Thank you for choosing to place your order with Zavvi.

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number .... has now been cancelled as Blade Runner 2049 - Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray with 2 Whiskey Glasses Set is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If you wish to make another purchase please see our latest offers and voucher codes here

Please note you may receive a system generated message informing you of the cancellation, please disregard this. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Kind Regards
Zavvi Customer Service Team
Back in stock Amazon.co.uk

Received mine today. After opening and inspecting the glasses, one of the glasses is slightly missing the letters B and L from blade. Plus, Zavvi webpage states that within the box is 5 exclusive art cards and a bonus disk containing additional bonus stuff - didn't see any of these inside the packaging:(. A Zavvi complaint is incoming.

Received mine today. After opening and inspecting the glasses, one of the glasses is slightly missing the letters B and L from blade. Plus, Zavvi webpage states that within the box is 5 exclusive art cards and a bonus disk containing additional bonus stuff - didn't see any of these inside the packaging:(. A Zavvi complaint is incoming.
They made the effort to put the box in a cardboard before shipping it this time?

Zavvi copied and pasted this limited edition product description for the Whiskey Edition by mistake
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/blade...n-2-disc-bonus-disc-5-art-cards/11640732.html

The Bonus Disc and Art Cards is only available in the UK with this Edition
Thread below with purchase links
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-cards-limited-edition-uk.90639/#post-2049812

Mine arrived about a week & a half after Zavvi shipped it, so I suppose not too bad. Dig the glasses, they’re good & sturdy feeling. Slipcover is lovely on the 4K disc too.