Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...but the title is on the slipcover spine, the steelbook cover, steelbook spine, both discs, the cover of the booklet, all of the art cards, the folder cover, folder spine, and the numbered card. :)

It's not about how many times the title is on that release, I personally find it weird that the Title is Missing on Front Lenti...It just feels odd to me.
I don't mind if there is no front Title on a Steelbook, but for a Lenti Slipcover I find it different(the front Lenti represents the whole package...it's just odd but I can see why some may not mind)

I know, I was just joking. When I looked at the photo, I felt like all I was seeing was the title (everywhere except the front lenti).

I don't mind the titleless front cover, though I do feel that it's a missed opportunity for another layer in the lenti--I like it when lentis have the title floating above all the other depth in the image.

I know, I was just joking. When I looked at the photo, I felt like all I was seeing was the title (everywhere except the front lenti).

I don't mind the titleless front cover, though I do feel that it's a missed opportunity for another layer in the lenti--I like it when lentis have the title floating above all the other depth in the image.

Yeah it's nice with the title depth effect ;)

The Single Lenti has the Title front, it would have been weird without it... so why is it on the front Single Lenti and Not on Front Double Lenti !?
Didn't like it as well for EOT missing Title of DL.

It's not about how many times the title is on that release, I personally find it weird that the Title is Missing on Front Lenti...It just feels odd to me.
I don't mind if there is no front Title on a Steelbook, but for a Lenti Slipcover I find it different(the front Lenti represents the whole package...it's just odd but I can see why some may not mind)
There is some truth in your words. But, for example, Edge Of Tomorrow Double Lenti looks amazing. And it seems to me that he would look worse with the title.

@wxlinkswd

Will there be some sort of Treatment done to the back Artwork of the Single Lenti(embossing, Spot Gloss etc...) ?

Or will it be '' Only Flat picture '' with no Treatment done to it ?

Hopefully all those people who said, "I'll pass on this and go with the FAC instead" were being honest. ;)

how does the new GB system work again? you click on the "buy now" button and does it take you through the whole payment?
and would your info be already in the hidefninja shop if you've shopped there before?