Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only ever ordered once directly from HDZ and everything went flawlessly. No payment issues with a Visa card. Steel arrived quickly and mint.

Sorry for everyone,we ordered 1000 copies,but almost 400 steelbook was damaged,we can only reduce the quantity as 600,each edition 300 copies.
We want to sell this release to more members,but we cant contral this emergencies,please understand.

Sure thats understandable thanks for your input. But what about the website issues, do you think you can at least propose the issue to hdzeta staff? To take it to consideration at least. @wxlinkswd thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Sorry for everyone,we ordered 1000 copies,but almost 400 steelbook was damaged,we can only reduce the quantity as 600,each edition 300 copies.
We want to sell this release to more members,but we cant contral this emergencies,please understand.
Hi
Can you not replace the damaged steels with scanavo case or amaray and sell them with the slipbox and booklet???

Hi
Can you not replace the damaged steels with scanavo case or amaray and sell them with the slipbox and booklet???
@wxlinkswd
Yes! We will survive the damaged steelbook or amaray case, they are not so important.
We need a slip with all the stuff (booklet, postcards, etc.). Please!
You can sell it all here, through groupbuy and make money on it.:)

Surely the issue arises where they have had to amend the numbers to be xxx of 300 for each edition (not the planned 500). By providing slipbox and goodies you would not get a numbered card edition. Not sure whether that might cause problem.

Guys, you sound desperate :LOL:

giphy.gif

They won´t sell damaged stuff that´s just crazy. Slips only neither, I don´t think so. I can only imagine sell them with amaray instead of steelbook, but only If they have the rest of 400 slips lying in warehouse, but I don´t think that´s the case anyway.

They could also have waited for the 400 damaged steelbooks to be replaced. Yes, the release would have been delayed, but I think people would understand (almost every release that is delayed). Now you have a lot of unhappy customers.

And like lots of others already mentioned, what’s wrong with the website?
It’s really slow....are they hosting the website themselves and only have an old 28k8 modem?

@Maksym

I think we create the hype more than they do ;)
And blade runner is a fine exemple ! All releases sold out fast because of a lot of private resellers, because of this, it goes OOP and because it is OOP we all want one, but once the interrest is fading the prices are dropping. Bought my kimchi lenti on ebay for 75$ shipping include, far from 3 times the price. And there is still a lot of listings, you might get them for near the release price within 6 months just like the PA old boy or i saw the devil releases.

This is a far more sought after Title and will be 6 months, a year, and 5 years from now compared to any Plain Archive Release. PA's own releases, not titles they have done for other companies, have lost most of the steelbook collectors markets interest. 2-3 years ago they were doing great, some of their earlier catalog stuff was selling at 3-4x retail, new releases all sold out. Now you would be lucky to sell almost anything from PA and get your money back, or even half of it back in alot of cases as a good chunk of the market softened. Almost every premium release of films that were foreign, arthouse, or anything not mass market lost considerable value. Which would be every PA release, couple early Kimchi exclusives, Blufans LTBF and FMC, Raid 1 & 2 all releases and on and on. Just to niche and not enough people care. PA does make nice stuff but as far as collectable and the aftermarket there time has passed. It's all big budget Action, Sci-Fi, Disney/Marvel at the moment which is to bad but it is what it is.

Filmarena is weak and soft like butter. HDZeta is strong like a rock!
When Filmarena saw high demand for BR2049, it caved in and added more copies to groupbuy.
HDZeta is solid rock, hold their ground, never does like Filmarena just did.

Filmarena is weak and soft like butter. HDZeta is strong like a rock!
When Filmarena saw high demand for BR2049, it caved in and added more copies to groupbuy.
HDZeta is solid rock, hold their ground, never does like Filmarena just did.

What are you talking about. Fac added more copies to help fellow collectors.
Also HDzeta did it with the group buy for The Accountant fullslip. People missed the group buy and couple of days later they added more copies of The accountant.

What are you talking about. Fac added more copies to help fellow collectors.
Also HDzeta did it with the group buy for The Accountant fullslip. People missed the group buy and couple of days later they added more copies of The accountant.
I am talking about BR2049: Filmarena vs HDZeta.
For HDZeta, that Accountant situation was a single moment of weakness. It should be ignored, and moreover, the existence of a singular weakness just proves the existence of solid strength, like that ancient Cicero guy was proving.

Last edited:
I am talking about BR2049: Filmarena vs HDZeta.

I know that. Hdzeta had small quantity for BR2049. It only gave 20 each version on Hdn because the rest went to their site/ other group buys forums/ facebook gbs / ebay usual sellers.

Thats why they did not provided more copies of BR2049 here because they did not have any left.

Thanks to @Collector03601 and @carllenc help they persuade FAC to give extra copies for BR2049. And to tell u the truth if we did not have those 2, i dont think we could had more copies of FAC