Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping to get a premium release of this! Wish it was gold label. Still, I love my HDzetas and the latest silvers like King Arthur and The Mummy are awesome. Yeah, must be a 2018 release, right?

If they make the first one a silver label, I understand why this is silver label but 500 copies will be a bloodbath.

If they make the first one a silver label, I understand why this is silver label but 500 copies will be a bloodbath.

Let's hope they're gauging interest and will increase the run if it seems popular enough. (Spoiler - it will be.)

I will most likely get Hdzeta Blade Runner 2049 and Blade Runner releases

I won't be cancelling my orders of the WWA steelbooks from Zavvi/Amazon even though they will be the same steelbooks in HDzeta releases and I also have on pre order the HMV Mondo exclusive and Blaster Edition from Amazon Germany

The Hdzeta releases will be added editions to my collection if Iike the Full Slip or Lenti and whatever else is included

I have multiple editions on order as well. Might cancel my Zavvi steel, but they'll have to pry my deckard blaster edition pre-order from my cold dying hands :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I will most likely get Hdzeta Blade Runner 2049 and Blade Runner releases

I won't be cancelling my orders of the WWA steelbooks from Zavvi/Amazon even though they will be the same steelbooks in HDzeta releases and I also have on pre order the HMV Mondo exclusive and Blaster Edition from Amazon Germany

The Hdzeta releases will be added editions to my collection if Iike the Full Slip or Lenti and whatever else is included

Damn I wanted the blaster edition too but just can't afford. I went with the whiskey glass one instead, I can make good use of those :thumbs::p

Damn I wanted the blaster edition too but just can't afford. I went with the whiskey glass one instead, I can make good use of those :thumbs::p
I also have the whiskey glass edition on pre order :thumbs:
I also have on order the hardback book The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049

Youtube Video
The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049
Not my video