paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 11, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Forbidden Planet
Price: £25.99 (Amazon UK) - £34.99 (Forbidden Planet)
Notes: Hardcover Book - A companion to The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049

61MH3ohWAEL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The official art book for Blade Runner 2049 and a companion volume to The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049.

Film audiences experienced a bold, breathtaking vision of the future in 1982's ground-breaking Blade Runner. With the critically acclaimed Blade Runner 2049, director Denis Villeneuve returned to that world, as a young blade runner's discovery of a long-buried secret leads him to track down former blade runner Rick Deckard, who's been missing for thirty years.

A companion to The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049, Interlinked offers an unprecedented look into the creative process that went into making Blade Runner 2049, illustrating how director Villeneuve and his team took Scott's 1982 movie as a starting point and expanded the world by creating a new visual language infused with the original Blade Runner DNA.

51-VflqAyyL._SY451_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

yeah i also stumbled on this book a few weeks back and kept wondering myself, do they still produce another book art and let alone the film was released 2 years ago...? not that i don't like it but just wondering...

It seems to be some months yet until the book is published. (The 2019 date on this thread for US release should be 2020.) Some sites are saying a release date of later this month, but that must have been an initial date that was then pushed back to May 2020.

Preordered !
Huge price difference between the amazons... FR is 47.45 DE is 39.99 (oos?) and UK is 25 99
Ordered from UK even if have to pay the shipping i still win a bit nex to the free shippibg of the others.