Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Got my DL a few days ago. It looks pretty good. My only complaint is Pris' nose looks a bit jacked up. Like the artist got the proportions wrong on the lenti transfer. She looks more like a female Squidward.

I think part of the problem is the shiny spot on her nose got converted into a raindrop and then popped out. Bringing her honker with it.

Other than that pretty happy. I like the back more than I thought I would even if it's not an image I would've chosen.

Would love to post pics, but....

BRDL.jpg

Same here. But isn't it normal that this HK tracking stops after the package "left for destination"? When you scroll down you can follow a link to the local carrier (which for Germany should be DHL). Do you see movement there when you enter the tracking number? I don't, and that's the part that has me worried. Pretty sure it is stuck in customs, though...

Same here. But isn't it normal that this HK tracking stops after the package "left for destination"? When you scroll down you can follow a link to the local carrier (which for Germany should be DHL). Do you see movement there when you enter the tracking number? I don't, and that's the part that has me worried. Pretty sure it is stuck in customs, though...
Same, no movement on the DHL page. Usually they are getting a new, local, tracking number, but that should be visible there as well. Let's hope it is "only" stuck at customs.....

Same, no movement on the DHL page. Usually they are getting a new, local, tracking number, but that should be visible there as well. Let's hope it is "only" stuck at customs.....

This was posted earlier in the thread and probably explains the issue. Fingers crossed they get moving soon for you.