Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Overall Manta wins, in hand I like the steelbook itself a lot more than I thought I would. Great release :)

MantaLab's front lenti has got HDR.

Mine finally, after Netherlands and Estonia, reached local customs. Maybe I'll get it next week, one of the last here.
Their new way of shipping through backwards DHL officially sucks.

amazon reason GIF

Annnnnnd its sent back to MantaLab.
Getting real tired of the Irish postal service, this is like the 4th thing they've sent back to the merchant on me, second group buy from here, and will claim as before that "customs information was missing".
And the worst part is that they don't even tell you its been sent back, if I didn't check the tracking I'd assume it was delayed. And they also don't clarify what exactly is missing.

Annnnnnd its sent back to MantaLab.
Getting real tired of the Irish postal service, this is like the 4th thing they've sent back to the merchant on me, second group buy from here, and will claim as before that "customs information was missing".
And the worst part is that they don't even tell you its been sent back, if I didn't check the tracking I'd assume it was delayed. And they also don't clarify what exactly is missing.
When a parcel is checked after it arrives in Ireland
If the HS Tariff Code (also known as taric code) is missing or incorrect it's returned to sender

The main resaon why an post parcel center have being auto returning goods to sender is when it's missing the taric code and yes customs or an post won't contact you about this
It's the responsibility of sender to make sure its not missing

All parcels arriving into Ireland and other EU countries from Outside EU must have a HS Tarrif code and must be correct one used

An Post Parcel Center very strict on this in regards to taric codes

The only reason why some parcels get away with missing taric code is when that parcel was not checked by customs

There are some parcels that have other info missing or incorrect on customs declaration that will cause issues but the above is the main reason why it will be automaticaly returned to sender.

An Post Website
Why has my postal item been returned to sender?

Reactions: Bengaloo
Hey guys, I know this is a long shot since most of you never open your copies, but has anyone watched the 4K disk and had playback issues in the first 15 minutes or so? (might be some more, I'm now at over half of it, and didn't had since about minute 20 or so)

Also, what's with those two pieces of silver-paper in the SteelBook?
Should those do something special?

Sorry if this has already discussed, but I could not find any reference about.

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Hey guys, I know this is a long shot since most of you never open your copies, but has anyone watched the 4K disk and had playback issues in the first 15 minutes or so? (might be some more, I'm now at over half of it, and didn't had since about minute 20 or so)

@Flloydo, didn't you have an issue with your 4k disc?

I did but because I left it a few weeks after receiving it (I contacted them after Christmas had died down plus I was waiting to see if other members here had an issue) they refused to help. Which I found odd and really sh!t
Can I please know, what make and model of player do you have, and with which you had issues playing this disk?

EDIT: Also, I for one did not had any other issues apart of the several times in the first 20 minutes or so.

Can I please know, what make and model of player do you have, and with which you had issues playing this disk?
I will. I’ll have to get back to you later about the specs though.

The disc just won’t play correctly. Freezes and skips or it just won’t play the film. Disc seems fine too. The blu Ray disc worked though

Reactions: Felix_ro

The two pieces of silver paper is to make your own unicorn