Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Considering switching the lentis on the SL and front of DL—essentially, changing which one is the SL and which one is the DL. :) I mentioned it on the previous page. Just an idea, I don't know if it'll be worth trying.

but as we said already your mock up won't work as the side you're taking from the SL isn't a lenti

So your frankenstein creation would be struzan art on one side and Ford hanging from the building on the other

but as we said already your mock up won't work as the side you're taking from the SL isn't a lenti

So your frankenstein creation would be struzan art on one side and Ford hanging from the building on the other
Well, I am assuming that the side with Ford hanging from the building is the lenti of the SL. It would be strange if what looks like the back of the SL slip turns out to be the lenti, but if that's the case, then yes, my idea won't work.

Reactions: tommyh84
I'm afraid you can ruin two copies worth quite a lot on the secondary market...
But I like the idea ;)

I'm afraid you can ruin two copies worth quite a lot on the secondary market...
But I like the idea ;)
True, but it's just stuff after all. If they're ruined, then that's just less junk my kids have to take to Goodwill after I cark it. :)

Does anyone have problems yo login with their account? Me and other members enter their password but nothing happens.
I don't have any login issues with Collectong website

Just curious have you setup a Collectong account before or are you trying to use your previous Manta Lab website account login details

When Collectong took over Manta Lab for orders you had to create a new account

Reactions: CurroSkywalker