Blade Runner (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Pre-order & Group Buy date: September 12, 2018 at 10 AM EST US time. Check your local time HERE
Note: WWA steelbook comes with 4K+2D, 2discs, limited 500 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I can bet even if you were at your computer, finger over the button at the time it starts, you will not get a copy. Not being negative. Too few copies and too many people after it......

Sure are a lot of people trying to convince others not to bother trying for this group buy.:LOL:

You know, if 30 units are available, then there's a pretty good chance that 30 people will succeed. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: monanza
Sure are a lot of people trying to convince others not to bother trying for this group buy.:LOL:

You know, if 30 units are available, then there's a pretty good chance that 30 people will succeed. :rolleyes:

But it does not guarantee you will be one of the 30 lucky ones. You can try...

But it does not guarantee you will be one of the 30 lucky ones. You can try...

Well you've finally convinced me. So now there's one less person to stand in the way of your trifecta of missed group buys.

Actually I have no interest in this. I've never been a fan of the movie and I didn't care for BR2049 either.

Personally I don't understand the reason for the "bloodbath" over a WWA steelbook that has been released before.

Well you've finally convinced me. So now there's one less person to stand in the way of your trifecta of missed group buys.

Actually I have no interest in this. I've never been a fan of the movie and I didn't care for BR2049 either.

Personally I don't understand the reason for the "bloodbath" over a WWA steelbook that has been released before.

It’s practically a bloodbath for the slipbox...lol

they can keep that lol, i dont need dups

Reactions: rj531
I’m always astounded by the number of copies the same old eBay resellers seem to have of a release that’s supposed to be limited to 1 copy per customer in GB’s. I guess it’s a free market and all, but for me it kills off a bit of the spirit of the collectors community. Makes some of us look like complete a-holes.

Reactions: t123_2003
hey folks, just a quick note, the group buy on this site will go live at a random time between 8AM and 10AM ET.

thanks

Reactions: milky