Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 28, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €14.99 (FNAC) - €15.05 (Amazon)

1507-1 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They condensed the extras and alternative cuts down to 3 discs with the last release, so 5 discs is no longer needed.

I already have the Canadian, Japanese, and Italian releases, so this will need some amazing artwork to tempt me.

They condensed the extras and alternative cuts down to 3 discs with the last release, so 5 discs is no longer needed.

I already have the Canadian, Japanese, and Italian releases, so this will need some amazing artwork to tempt me.

Interesting, I didn't know it was reduced to 3 discs with all the content.

Shame we've never had a 3 disc steelbook release for this movie.

So it's the original painted skyline and hand from the poster, with a photoshopped Harrison Ford face stuck in.

If it had been the poster, then instant purchase. TBH, if it had been a better shot of just Ford then I'd have considered it, but this amalgamation really isn't doing it for me.

I've just picked up the Warner premium one with plans to completely modify it. Changing the inside artwork, putting a 2nd 'extras' disc in there from my 2 disc amaray and ordering a custom lenticular i've designed.

I've come to the realization studios never fullfil my expectations 60% of the time so thankfully with things like lenticulars and the ability to change inside artwork you can enhance steelbooks.

I have in my collection
The 5 Disc complete collectors edition
The 3 Disc 30th anniversary Digibook

I passed on all previous steelbook releases so far as none of them looked amazing except the first German steelbook release which was not to bad but did not any wow factor for me to get it

I will wait to see in hand photos of the French steelbook and made a decision then

Yes please I'll have some of this. Some simple alterations just seem to give it some extra 80's crunch and I like that. :joy:

I may have put myself in the mood to watch it tonight: Theatrical cut? :ohno::LOL: