Sep 5, 2012
Norway
unnamed.jpg
Blade Runner Titled Edition
by Drew Struzan
15-color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered and/or signed timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through Sunday, January 20th @ 11:59PM ET
$135 unsigned / $185 signed
Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for shipping

2.jpg
Blade Runner Art Print Edition by Drew Struzan
15-color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Signed and hand-numbered edition of 225
$200
Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot:

Would love to get this but if the price of Pan's is anything to go by this will be expensive. Pan's did cost $200 direct from Bottleneck back in April 17.

Reactions: Marco86
I'm about 90% sure they are doing a screening
Screening Tickets On Sale Now!

It’s 2019, the Replicants have mutinied, been declared illegal, and have special police squads sent after them in order to permanently “retire” them. These police are called Blade Runners.
We’re incredibly proud to announce our first screening for 2019: Blade Runner! We’ve teamed up with pop culture aficionado and friend Justin Ishmael, of ISH, and our consistently wonderful hosts, The Roxy Theatre, to screen Ridley Scott’s immense, sci-fi classic for a special event!
We’ll also be premiering a new Blade Runner print from Silence TV at the event!
Here are the details for the event and the poster release:
We’ve also got another awesome surprise for all of our Blade Runner fans, so stay tuned!
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to reach out to us via email at anytime.
We look forward to seeing you there!
3eee09ad-8ec6-496a-8882-1e93590f0836.png

PROTECT, STORE & TRANSPORT YOUR COLLECTION!

Copyright © 2019 Bottleneck Gallery, All rights reserved.
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
open.php

I'm gonna have to stick an order in for this, Blade Runner is one of my top 5 of all time.
I've already got the Back to the Future print with the Struzan signature, but I think I'll be going the signature route with this too!