Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no guarantee of that. I once collected a pre-order I had made in store, only to find it had a massive dent in the back...
That fills me with confidence, as long as the coasters are ok though.

Just had a new sofa for the Cinema room which we also added a couple of small tables, the coasters will have a smart new home.

Why is there 2 titles on it? Or am I having double vision?! :watch: o_O
Sorry for the blur, should have scaled then cropped. It's because you are seeing the same silver logo on the plastic cover (above) and on the steelbook behind (below).

If you look at package square on, they overlap one another.

Mine just dropped from WB Store. Not sure what I was expecting with the coasters, but they're just card... therefore I'm sending back for a full refund. :sour: :p

Seriously though... steel (spot-glossed) is a stunner and screams class - think it's honestly the most unique looking steelbook in my collection.

As a pin collector, I'm really happy about the badge. Think I may actually keep this one displayed in the package along with the steel though... looks pretty cool like that IMO.

Very nice release overall, and I'm already excited to see what Titans come up with next! Please don't keep us waiting too long. :D

Arrived yesterday from WB well packed in close-hugging thickish wraparound cardboard . . . definitely a smart steel in equally smart packaging nicely presented almost as if in a frame . . . package so smart that some may label it a pretentious release but I'd say that it ticks all the steelbook and collectable boxes and is a very impressive opener in a future (hopefully) Titans of Cult collection.

This is a really great Steelbook. Nice pin badge too, not sure about the coasters, would of preferred some art cards or a booklet to be honest.

Mine just dropped from WB Store. Not sure what I was expecting with the coasters, but they're just card... therefore I'm sending back for a full refund. :sour: :p

Seriously though... steel (spot-glossed) is a stunner and screams class - think it's honestly the most unique looking steelbook in my collection.

As a pin collector, I'm really happy about the badge. Think I may actually keep this one displayed in the package along with the steel though... looks pretty cool like that IMO.

Very nice release overall, and I'm already excited to see what Titans come up with next! Please don't keep us waiting too long. :D

I just hope whatever Titans do it’s better artwork, especially if the finish and goodies are good quality

I also hope they have decent art on their next title. Then again if it don’t, it just saves me money and another less steelbook company to worry about on this already oversaturated market. Seriously don’t get the fascination with this steelbook. Looks like utter dog shite to me

Reactions: Robsonmonkey
I think it looks fantastic and I'm anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive. If this is what king of artistic flavor we can expect from this company I'm all in...100%. Really looking forward to what they have planned next. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
I just hope whatever Titans do it’s better artwork, especially if the finish and goodies are good quality
If it's for another film that already has multiple releases, then I personally hope they go in a similar direction and use something unique/different in terms of artwork.

There's plenty of Blade Runner steels out there, so something for everyone... meaning if you're not a fan of this particular release, then go pick one of the others up.

Reactions: Masta Norris
If it's for another film that already has multiple releases, then I personally hope they go in a similar direction and use something unique/different in terms of artwork.

There's plenty of Blade Runner steels out there, so something for everyone... meaning if you're not a fan of this particular release, then go pick one of the others up.

Yeah but I'm old fashioned, if they could have given us this kind of finish, the goodies with this old school poster artwork then it would have been fantastic. I've never seen this poster one used, if there is then I must have missed it.

Besides for most of them you can't really go and pick them up considering they have either sold out or a ridiculous price now.

full_bladerunner_8772__85883.1559667740.jpg

Then if they did Blade Runner 2049 they could go a different route and use something brand new. Something like the original poster but for the new film. Something like...

DFglJrAWsAAl_cJ-copy.jpg

Reactions: jasong
Yeah but I'm old fashioned, if they could have given us this kind of finish, the goodies with this old school poster artwork then it would have been fantastic. I've never seen this poster one used, if there is then I must have missed it.

Besides for most of them you can't really go and pick them up considering they have either sold out or a ridiculous price now.

full_bladerunner_8772__85883.1559667740.jpg

Then if they did Blade Runner 2049 they could go a different route and use something brand new. Something like the original poster but for the new film. Something like...

DFglJrAWsAAl_cJ-copy.jpg
it was used on the backside of the hdzeta DL

57E4EA61-DD51-43A1-966F-038B819CDF68.jpeg