Bloodsnake's 'The Raid' Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my kick ass Ninjas! :thumbs:

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of these fu**ing awesome films! :drool: :cool: :woot: It's been a long and EXPENSIVE journey to have gotten here :greedy: :smashed: :banghead: But now I'm happy and very proud to share this Collection with you ALL! :notworthy:
The-Raid-2 - created by EvilThing.jpg

(Masterpiece created by @EvilThing :D)

Part 1 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, GER Bluray w/ Slip, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK DVD and Bluray w/Lenti Slips, UK Bluray w/Slip, and EPIC Australian RARE Slipcover! :drool:

USA :bestbuy: Steelbook, UK Play Exclusive, GER Steelbook 1, GER Steelbook 2

Part 2 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, UK ES Steelbook, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): Kimchi Black Edition, FR Steelbook

1 & 2 Editions:
Metalpak, FRA Collection, GER Evoution Collection, GER Steelbook, GER Mediabook, GER Ultimate Editions
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK 2 Film Collection with Art Cards
(Update #2) USA Collection

Soundtracks: :headphone:
USA Parts 1 & 2 - CD's and Vinyls

And this lovely Gift from @tridon! :drool: Thanks @apsmith21 for getting it signed by Jock! :notworthy: :cool:

There's still plenty more to come! :hungry: :woot: :notworthy:
thestandoff.gif

Last edited:
Congrats @bloodsnake007! Awesome editions!:) I love the artwork on those Vinyls!:woot::thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 Great artwork on TR The Art of Soundtrack :woot:

Hell yeah! Awesome, bud! Those are beautiful vinyls. I may try to hunt them down at MondoCon this year. :)

Wow buddy @bloodsnake007 looks very cool :thumbs::cool: now I'm jealous :hungry::D

@bloodsnake007 Amazing art on those vinyls buddy! :thumbs:

That art of Rama running up the title is awesome- wish there was a steelbook released with that on the front :drool:

Oh I remember this! Nice addition bro. I love the artwork here :thumbs:
HELL YEAH! :woot: Thanks Ninjas! :drool: :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

The-Raid-2 - created by EvilThing.jpg

(Masterpiece created by @EvilThing :D)

You're missing one....
View attachment 260645
:rofl: Just kidding! Nice collection! Very thorough! The Australian slip is killer. Are you planning on adding the Sextuple pack?:hungry:
LOL! :D :p Thanks for the kind words @C.C. 95 :thumbs: I'm still kicking myself on the ass for not getting the Sextuple Edition! :banghead:
I do hope to own it... someday! :hungry:

There are more items I've yet to add to this Collection! :notworthy: Still waiting on @mascott to ship them! ;)

Reactions: C.C. 95
LOL! :D :p Thanks for the kind words @C.C. 95 :thumbs: I'm still kicking myself on the ass for not getting the Sextuple Edition! :banghead:
I do hope to own it... someday! :hungry:

There are more items I've yet to add to this Collection! :notworthy: Still waiting on @mascott to ship them! ;)
@bloodsnake007
I was glad to see you knew about those German Ultimate Editions! I only just got those. So cool!:thumbs:
Still geeking on that Australian slip!:wow::watch::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007