Mediabook Bloodsport (4K+2D Blu-ray MediaBooks) (Capelight) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 21, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK Artwork A - Artwork B - Zavvi Artwork A - Artwork B - HMV Artwork A - Artwork B - Capelight Artwork A - Artwork B
Price: £32.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV) - €34.95 (Capelight UK Editions)
Notes: UK editions text in English

81T4F4eUunL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81BeOf45UTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
2-Disc Limited Collector’s Editions with film in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision for the FIRST TIME EVER WORLDWIDE and these exciting Bonus Features:
An Uppercut Into the Action Movie A-List – A Knock out Interview with Jean-Claude Van Damme
Blood Writes – Writing a Cannon Classic with Sheldon Lettich;
Wham! Bam! Thank You, Van Damme! – Back in The Ring with Director of Photography David Worth
A Sporting Chance – Blood, Sweat, and Stunts with Paulo Tocha
Tunes to Tap Out to – The Music of Paul Hertzog
Audio Commentary with Sheldon Lettich, Paulo Tocha and James Bennett
Theatrical Trailer
24-page Booklet

Artwork A
81T4F4eUunL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Artwork B
81BeOf45UTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazon is UK delivery address only at the moment

If you based outside UK that's why you see listed as currently unavailable.
When option to deliver outside UK is available you will then be able to order

As this is a release from a independent label it might be a few days or weeks or closer to release date or after before option to order with a delivery address outside UK is active

I'm not in the UK, and see both available to preorder and ship here (Portugal) already. I've logged in, Amazon assumed my registered address, and it still shows it's available to preorder.

Anyway, seems like Van Dame has been getting the 4K treatment lately. First, Hard Target, now this.

I'm not in the UK, and see both available to preorder and ship here (Portugal) already. I've logged in, Amazon assumed my registered address, and it still shows it's available to preorder.

Anyway, seems like Van Dame has been getting the 4K treatment lately. First, Hard Target, now this.
That's because delivery address outside UK option was only just made active around 20 min ago

It was UK delivery address only when thread was created and when first went live on amazon
It first went live on Friday at 6pm
Over 24 hours later option to order with delivery address outside UK happened

Amazon UK can be a few min/hours to a few days/weeks when they allow orders for delivery outside UK on listings that went live it varies when that happens

It changed quickly then :thumbs:
It was over 24 hours for delivery address outside UK to be active

Amazon UK went live at 6pm on Friday for UK delivery address
I was busy last night so I did not have time then to create thread
It went live for outside UK about 25 min ago

Reactions: Sof23
Mediabook A from Germany has better art. Too bad. Would have been nice with English text. Mediabook A from UK still has good art, though. It's available to pre-order in US, but not sure I will order as it would likely arrive all dented.

Mediabook A from Germany has better art. Too bad. Would have been nice with English text. Mediabook A from UK still has good art, though. It's available to pre-order in US, but not sure I will order as it would likely arrive all dented.
cover b has a great structure... maybe capelight will do the same for the uk release

Reactions: MM3
cover b has a great structure... maybe capelight will do the same for the uk release
The art is fine, but don't like all the grey. Could have been more to my liking if the grey was black at least. Might order Mediabook A from Capelight since their cardboard mailers usually prevent damage.