Bloodsport (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Capelight) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 14, 2023
Purchase links: Capelight - Amazon DE
Price: €32.95 (Caperlight) - €32.99 (Amazon)

81ET27DJ51L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my absolute favourite 80s films growing up. Loved it. Rented this and A.W.O.L incessantly growing up.

Having watched it again recently with my fervent guilty pleasure zones all ready to be tickled, sadly, I'm sorry to have to burst those nostalgia bubbles y'all, but it's absolutely, hilariously bad.
It's aged terribly.
I was shocked, yes quite literally shocked at the awfulness of the fight choreography, the acting, the lighting, the make-up and the directing and, oh my is the editing gloriously amateurish. I genuinely couldn't believe it. :OMG:

Wow, how forgiving these young movie fans eyes were in the late 80's and early 90s.
I wish I'd left those spotty pre-teen memories alone. Oh, damn, what have I done.
I was going to revisit Kickboxer and A.W.O.L - there's no way I'm going to ruin those Van Damme memories now. :LOL:

Anyway. My two bits worth.
I just find it funny how some glorious films of our youth, were in truth, utterly atrocious. As a kid you see the cheese holding the pieces together but its the cheese that never stank.
Man, but does that cheese stank now. :rofl:

Unlike Roadhouse.
Now, that beauty has aged like a true 80s film should.

Last edited:
One of my absolute favourite 80s films growing up. Loved it. Rented this and A.W.O.L incessantly growing up.

Having watched it again recently with my fervent guilty pleasure zones all ready to be tickled, sadly, I'm sorry to have to burst those nostalgia bubbles y'all, but it's absolutely, hilariously bad.
It's aged terribly.
I was shocked, yes quite literally shocked at the awfulness of the fight choreography, the acting, the lighting, the make-up and the directing and, oh my is the editing gloriously amateurish. I genuinely couldn't believe it. :OMG:

Wow, how forgiving these young movie fans eyes were in the late 80's and early 90s.
I wish I'd left those spotty pre-teen memories alone. Oh, damn, what have I done.
I was going to revisit Kickboxer and A.W.O.L - there's no way I'm going to ruin those Van Damme memories now. :LOL:

I just find it funny how some glorious films of our youth, were in truth, utterly atrocious. As a kid you see the cheese holding the pieces together but its the cheese that never stank.

Unlike Roadhouse.
tumblr_mmi2r91D1l1qig1kfo1_400.gif

It's aged terribly.

Unlike Roadhouse.
oh yeah, that reminded me i wanted to order this sweet road house edition from vinegar syndrome: