• 1 standalone Blu-Ray player

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • 1+ PS3 and 1 other standalone Blu-Ray player

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • 1+ PS3 and 2+ other standalone Blu-Ray players

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • 2+ PS3(s) and 4+ other standalone Blu-Ray players

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 2+ standalone Blu-Ray players (no PS3)

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • 4+ standalone Blu-Ray players (no PS3)

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Got this yesterday....so you can imagine the confused look on my wifes face when i was repacking it to be picked up by courier lol

DSC_0001.JPG

Getting it modded to multiregion ;)

Reactions: bd251 and cooey
Got this yesterday....so you can imagine the confused look on my wifes face when i was repacking it to be picked up by courier lol

DSC_0001.JPG

Getting it modded to multiregion ;)

I think after I get a projector later this year, I will be possibly getting this player, maybe for Christmas :). I'm interested in the 2D to 3D conversion and streaming video enhancement feature it has not to mention the overall better quality I've read about in reviews. Right now I have a BDP-S470 which only streams Netflix in 720 which I'm thinking might be a problem on the big screen. I also have an Orei BDP-M2 for non-A discs. How much did the region free mod cost you?

Own ps3,4,x1,samsung (BD30 I think?), and looking to pick up an opportunity or region free or region B player soon. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to pick up a region B player stateside? I know they are expensive...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Just Purchased a (unwanted gift) Panasonic DP-UB420 UHD Blu-ray Player to replace my Panasonic DMP-UB400 as the 420 was made specifically to work alongside projectors and has a shed load of extra settings to get the most from my projector.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck