Blue Beetle (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 18, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 24, at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £25.99

Blue Beetle Front.jpg

Blue Beetle Open.jpg Blue Beetle inside.jpg

Last edited:
I think it’s a better cover than the version I just bought from HMV. Why are we not given a choice and just one release date?

Considering it's "basic" it's a nice design and finish. I like both images. Thankfully the front is on Manta Lab's booklet, and the rear is on the back of their DL A.
It actually looks really nice in hand the finish is gorgeous. I couldn't take my usual set of photos. My living room has bags of toys everywhere. Also I had a bottle of wine in me and honestly just couldn't be fcked lol. Been a long ass day.

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies

Wow this is unexpectedly really nice and glossy.

I thought Blue Beetle was really good. Funny reason to like it more but I live in San Antonio so certain humor probably hit different for me. It must not be that bad since James Gunn is apparently keeping Mr. Reyes in his DCU. I also defend Marvel in a weird way. I don't mind Thor Dark World either I know a lot people just hate it. However it is at the bottom of my MCU ranking but I can still have fun with it.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I thought Blue Beetle was really good. Funny reason to like it more but I live in San Antonio so certain humor probably hit different for me. It must not be that bad since James Gunn is apparently keeping Mr. Reyes in his DCU. I also defend Marvel in a weird way. I don't mind Thor Dark World either I know a lot people just hate it. However it is at the bottom of my MCU ranking but I can still have fun with it.
I always ranked Dark World last too. But if you were ranking Tarantinos movies, something still would have to be last right. It's Jackie Brown for me. But thar doesn't mean I still don't really enjoy the movie just that something has to be last.