Blufans Premium X Marvel Cinematic Universe Complete Collection (SteelBook) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
53035519663_5b5a4d1024_b.jpg

Wave 1: 3 MCU movies coming in the Fourth Quarter of 2023.

According to Kevin it's "the complete collection." Discs will not be included. "Not going to be in any particular order. Random and recent releases."

I believe that to mean that they will be releasing every title, including titles that Blufans has already released. That's my interpretation but I could be wrong.

Also from Kevin regarding the other site:

Sorry to report. Each release will only have 2000 steelbooks made print-run wise. There will be no chances for group buys there. Blufans VIPs and non-VIPs who joined at least 5 group buys with me in last 2 years could send me your preorder requests when the time comes. Thank you for your understanding!

I don't know what, if anything, is planned for here.

Interesting.. I would expect a similar setup here, and with regular buyers from other GBs too. Small print runs, limited attainability, and all the extra tat probably means these things are going to cost a small fortune though, even without discs.

5 GBs in 2yrs will be a hard target for most to hit mind you. Aside from TDKT, blufans have released bugger all but OAB.

It's good to be VIP. Pretty sure 007 and Wonder Woman 1984 will count too. There is still time until Q4.
Yes, true. I have exactly 5, all purchased here, between October 2021 and June 2023. So assuming HDN requirements are the same, I should be safe. I can see it being hard for others who didn't manage to get TDK, or who purchase from various GBs.

will def get some of these at an outrageous markup from ebay if they do 1/4 slips. still don't have the exact steel i want for avengers 1.

More the merrier. Like with Dark Knight. It's never enough of WEA.
ShangChi doesn't have WEA so this'll be perfect and DR Strange 2 will go nicely along part 1 of BF.
Bring them! :D

That's more of what I was expecting, i.e not the iron mans lol

GOTG3 is a winner, however you can bet that'll be manta's next.
DS2, I've ordered manta's, so will pass unless it's much better.
Shang-Chi I have smlife, but I expect this will be better, so yes.

Not sure about GOTG yet, but most definitely will 2 and 3.
Surely will want GotG 3, but most definitely don't want a 3rd steel of the crappy Strange 2, and maybe will get Shang-Chi if it's not too expensive, as I don't have any.