Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £19.99
Notes: 2 Discs (Blu-ray/DVD)

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg
old.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Add £0.01 of eligible items dispatched by Amazon to qualify for FREE UK Delivery

What a con. They should just give the frigging free delivery.

How come HMV can do free delivery for 10.00 or over and they're nowhere near as big as Amazon?!

Add £0.01 of eligible items dispatched by Amazon to qualify for FREE UK Delivery

How come HMV can do free delivery for 10.00 or over and they're nowhere near as big as Amazon?!

Because they want you to be a prime member!

Glad it's not got 4k in it with an extra tenner put on the price!!

Rep of Ireland
If you take up a prime subscription £7.99 a month
You can use a months free trial to see if of any use to you
You get free standard delivery with all orders that amazon are the seller and items that are fulfilled by amazon

You also get free priority delivery 2 days delivery to Rep Of Ireland on some releases if it has prime logo listed on item you are ordering

Pre Orders you get free standard delivery but if you want to wait for free priority delivery you need to wait until in stock

You also have prime video as part of the subscription

If you order a lot with amazon UK prime subscription it's worth it as you don't need to add multiple item to basket to get free shipping

Note Amazon UK now use Royal Mail for parcels been delivered to Rep of Ireland if you not a prime member
Delivery can be 3 days to 6 days or longer with royal mail
They will use An post for 2 day free priority delivery if item you are ordering has prime logo

Reactions: robbodoc
I never use amazon UK. And this is why. They are overpriced and the shipping is a rip off IMO. Probably come in a jiffy envelope aswell.

Even Zavvi refund you the €1 'free steelbook delivery' charge....

I never use amazon UK. And this is why. They are overpriced and the shipping is a rip off IMO. Probably come in a jiffy envelope aswell.

Even Zavvi refund you the €1 'free steelbook delivery' charge....

@BluSteel2012
Zavvi standard shipping cost has gone up for Rep of Ireland
It's now €4.49
Even with steelbook free shipping discount (£0.99) €1.49 you have to pay €3.00 shipping with steelbooks now

I have been contacting Zavvi the past week to comply with full free shipping with steelbooks for Rep of Ireland and reducing the €4.49 back to (£1.99) €2.49 but they are not doing anything about it.
Nowhere on Zavvi website does it say free shipping with steelbooks is UK only
Free Shipping should mean as it says but Zavvi are not providing this in full if your based outside the UK

Some countries standard shipping cost has increased to £9.99

Some items to order
The shipping cost is more than the item itself :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Going to see this tomorrow morning....will decide after if am going to pre-order.

Still half gutted Sacha didn’t play Freddie, but from what I’ve seen in trailers this guy is going to be fine

Have preordered - but they better keep that amazing art and give it a quality gloss finish or I'll be hitting cancel

I rarely see movies in the theatre but it was absolutely worth going - and I'm not even a Queen fan. Cast was amazing - especially Rami Malek.