Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £18.99

11865742-1704608198814275.jpg

11865742-1224608198985719.jpg
11865742-1464608199156278.jpg
11865742-1604608199261005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from US been able to order this besides when it first went up for pre-order? I keep on getting this message and it's the only thing in my cart giving me an issue.

Bolt.PNG

@zavvi Can you help me out? I've tried using both US and UK Site settings

Pre ordered this. I have never seen it but i am sure i will enjoy it with my son.

I have never seen Meet the Robinsons either so should probably get on that too!

Customer Service tells me that they won't ship this to US because of "licensing issues" :cautious: :bored: :squint: I guess I'll just keep trying over the next few weeks. Maybe it won't sell out especially if others can't order it :rofl:

Customer Service tells me that they won't ship this to US because of "licensing issues" :cautious::bored::squint: I guess I'll just keep trying over the next few weeks. Maybe it won't sell out especially if others can't order it :rofl:

Ah well that's different. Still, PM me later if you need help.

Artwork has been in OP since day one, under spoiler tag. :)

Try clearing your browser cookies, just in case? And access zavvi.com not the countries' subdirectories. If it still won't work, PM me, maybe I can help.
LOL... I guess I was thinking about Incredibles 2 only showing front art so far. Thanks for offering help. ;)

Customer Service tells me that they won't ship this to US because of "licensing issues" :cautious::bored::squint: I guess I'll just keep trying over the next few weeks. Maybe it won't sell out especially if others can't order it :rofl:
I was able to put in an order for Canada.

That’s strange. I’m from the US and I got my order in day one. I used the UK site.

Still can't pre-order. I am in Canada.

Checkout
Please provide your billing and delivery information below.
×We are sorry but there are items in your basket that we are unable to send to your chosen delivery address. Please remove these from your basket before proceeding.

Interesting. I was able to pre-order this back when it first became available and then I cancelled it.
Now I get the message that they won't send it to me either. That's a first for me. I'm in Canada also.

I wonder if it has anything to do with showing as Region B.