Bored at Work Thread

Jan 29, 2009
Hey guys, today I'm the phone answer at Best Buy, I used to do it back in the day, and now don't but the regular got sick, so I'm bored as hell..

Yay for answering phones!

It's funny when I think back 4 years ago when I first started where I'm at now and I was on the phones talking directly to the customers... then I remember the day I no longer had to do that and was off the phone completely. Talk about a whole new (and better) world this place became.

It's funny that when I started I worked super hard.. now...? well.....

:hilarious:

Yay for answering phones!

It's funny when I think back 4 years ago when I first started where I'm at now and I was on the phones talking directly to the customers... then I remember the day I no longer had to do that and was off the phone completely. Talk about a whole new (and better) world this place became.

It's funny that when I started I worked super hard.. now...? well.....

:hilarious:

First time I've done this in 2 years... I'm usually roaming on the floor selling stuff out of my ass.

So you didn't get to sell people warranties today...I thought that was what BB employees were all about.:hilarious:

I hate selling warranties unless its for Digital Camera's and Computers.. Most of the time they aren't needed. I don't push them, I dont make anything off them... I just bring up what they can do and let the customer decide.

I hate selling warranties unless its for Digital Camera's and Computers.. Most of the time they aren't needed. I don't push them, I dont make anything off them... I just bring up what they can do and let the customer decide.

Great...you need to come to my BB and show them how to treat customers. They always push me on the warranties. I can understand cameras and computers, but the guys at my BB are way too pushy on random items.:(

First time I've done this in 2 years... I'm usually roaming on the floor selling stuff out of my ass.

obligatory RE-pointing out the fact that you sell stuff out of your ass.

That's just nasty.

cleveland.jpg