JCC

Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Release date: July 12th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99

bourne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is all the movies EXCEPT THE NEW ONE - Then this is a sucker's buy.
It's like buying the Harry Potter Boxed Set after Goblet of Fire was released In 2005 - Why would you do that?!!!!!!!:confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: guiltybyproxy
It's like buying the Harry Potter Boxed Set after Goblet of Fire was released In 2005 - Why would you do that?!!!!!!!:confused:

So you can toss out the Legacy disc and replace it with the new Jason Bourne disc, of course! He's on the front and back cover, so Legacy does not even matter. :rofl:

Interesting insert. Looks like 3 stacked and 2 slots. I'm surprised they didn't just go with the double 3 stack that holds 6 discs.

Oh yea more bourne steels, I was worried that the 58 bajillion releases of this they have already done was going to be it, glad they got another set coming then we can do another complete individual set after the new movie then another collection and two more individual sets and maybe just like Ultimatum by itself so we have an offshoot of just one movie steel

Reactions: Lutzo
Haven't purchased these yet on Bluray I'm still rocking the DVD set I got during Black Friday 2011. I think it's time to buy these I have $10.00 in rewards on Best Buy, & a $5.00 gift card. I've never actually seen Legacy so not sure if it's any good or not.

Last edited:
how come the website still hasn't posted a pic of the steelbook collection?

Strange, considering the release is in 9 days. Maybe the release date was pushed back. The new movie comes out in August I believe. The June date seemed early.

ok so the release is next week but still not official posting of the steelbook on bestbuys site. i find that very odd.

The price was also lowered to $27.99, which is lower than their listed price of $34.99 for the non-steelbook release...

The price was also lowered to $27.99, which is lower than their listed price of $34.99 for the non-steelbook release...

no i meant bestbuy still hasnt posted a picture of the steelbook on their site. it would be up by now for other releases.

yeah in deed. why would one ever.

:naughty::whistle::rofl:

but this has been seen. new installmet coming out, previous are released as a box set. better ones with space for upcoming one.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95